Nickname Changing

Trava Gunge

Hi, I want to change my nickname, I wrote to tech support to mail, but they didn't answer me, can you tell me if I can change it to “Trava” or “Trava Gunge”. The first one is preferable.
The thing is that I was using my main nickname, and in my country it is illegal to even be present on such forums. So I'm worried about my safety

Hi, I want to change my nickname, I wrote to tech support to mail, but they didn't answer me, can you tell me if I can change it to “Trava” or “Trava Gunge”. The first one is preferable.
The thing is that I was using my main nickname, and in my country it is illegal to even be present on such forums. So I'm worried about my safety
No, only in extreme circumstances as it entails an awful lot of work in the back room
If you are concerned, notify staff [using the report button] to abandon your current thread and sign up again with a different email address

No, only in extreme circumstances as it entails an awful lot of work in the back room
If you are concerned, notify staff [using the report button] to abandon your current thread and sign up again with a different email address
Am I understanding correctly that the thread will transfer ownership to the new account?

Am I understanding correctly that the tred will transfer ownership to the new account?
No, your old stuff will remain on file but will not be associated with your new alias
You could still link to it in your sig though, but that would defeat the object, no?

Back
Top Bottom