Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #4 Mars Hydro FC Evo 12x OG Kush Solos 4x4 - Viva Voce Grow

Jus’ sayin’

IMG_8123.jpeg

IMG_7269.jpeg

IMG_7198.jpeg

IMG_7165.gif

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_8152.jpeg

So less of the memes all ready… actually my last two journals, #3 and #4 yeah please keep it relevant. #2 my abortive outdoor SIP free for all! These two are actually trying to teach a method that might work for some, though I appreciate our latitudes are unusual on the forum.

We probably would have up potted to SWICKies today but busy on other stuff. So tomorrow.

Looks like we got some shell left here and there, not telling & Co - that just stresses me. She’ll do them on up pot and yeah, we got pairs of “true leaves” or two nodes already. Its time.

We also need to time it with up potting this batch of 35 or so?

IMG_8138.jpeg

These are all in the SWICKies already. Been about a week so we’ll swap them into another tent, lights and pot type tomorrow - then these 12 OG Kush go in there.

Just another day of grow. I got to figure the irrigation and drainage. Buuuut…

Yesterday & Co asked if she could swap the clothes washer with a chest freezer in the kitchen and put the washing machine out by the line of three tents.

I shrugged and said “Sure honey, but what about water and drainage, maybe I could figure something out, though?”

🤣

Took her about 2 seconds to figure out I was gonna combine tent drainage with washer drainage and pipe the fresh water via the 300L or whatever of reservoirs we already have 😂

Love my wife 🤣
Nick & Co

IMG_8152.jpeg

So less of the memes all ready… actually my last two journals, #3 and #4 yeah please keep it relevant. #2 my abortive outdoor SIP free for all! These two are actually trying to teach a method that might work for some, though I appreciate our latitudes are unusual on the forum.

We probably would have up potted to SWICKies today but busy on other stuff. So tomorrow.

Looks like we got some shell left here and there, not telling & Co - that just stresses me. She’ll do them on up pot and yeah, we got pairs of “true leaves” or two nodes already. Its time.

We also need to time it with up potting this batch of 35 or so?

IMG_8138.jpeg

These are all in the SWICKies already. Been about a week so we’ll swap them into another tent, lights and pot type tomorrow - then these 12 OG Kush go in there.

Just another day of grow. I got to figure the irrigation and drainage. Buuuut…

Yesterday & Co asked if she could swap the clothes washer with a chest freezer in the kitchen and put the washing machine out by the line of three tents.

I shrugged and said “Sure honey, but what about water and drainage, maybe I could figure something out, though?”

🤣

Took her about 2 seconds to figure out I was gonna combine tent drainage with washer drainage and pipe the fresh water via the 300L or whatever of reservoirs we already have 😂

Love my wife 🤣
Nick & Co
Are they a little stretchy?

IMG_8186.jpeg

So yeah,

12 OG Kush sitting in the SWICKies… and if one little Kush were to accidentally die…

I’d still have one more than I really thought I’d have at this stage. I don’t think any volume grower will tell you this is normal. I think @Bill284 went 10/10 beginning of this year? Crazy impressive but mucker - this is 12/12 🤣

Very pleased. The tent I know is all good, they can get their tray tomorrow because I have Zika Virus and to make room for these we just up potted the 34 plants that just vacated it.

Dunno a week or so and they’ll go into their final Airpot style Solos.

They just got a light Cal-Mag mix at Ph 5.8. That’ll do them for another day or two.

The up pots for main grow and those to remain to flower in 3 Gallon pots are below the line. I’ve shuttered our perpetual journal so may as well plonk them here.

The @Mars Hydro FCE 4800’s are really nice. I mean we have a lot of lights! 4500w worth not counting the two 1000w HPS and two 315w CMH. That’s just LEDs. The cabling on the FCE series annoys me a bit. And the ability to space them your self I don’t see as a “feature”. Bit annoying really. Makes them harder to balance with all the cable. But wotevs. They’ll grow the plants.

This grow would be great to try the new FC3000 Evo though!

Nick & Fam

IMG_8192.jpeg
IMG_8193.jpeg

IMG_8186.jpeg

So yeah,

12 OG Kush sitting in the SWICKies… and if one little Kush were to accidentally die…

I’d still have one more than I really thought I’d have at this stage. I don’t think any volume grower will tell you this is normal. I think @Bill284 went 10/10 beginning of this year? Crazy impressive but mucker - this is 12/12 🤣

Very pleased. The tent I know is all good, they can get their tray tomorrow because I have Zika Virus and to make room for these we just up potted the 34 plants that just vacated it.

Dunno a week or so and they’ll go into their final Airpot style Solos.

They just got a light Cal-Mag mix at Ph 5.8. That’ll do them for another day or two.

The up pots for main grow and those to remain to flower in 3 Gallon pots are below the line. I’ve shuttered our perpetual journal so may as well plonk them here.

The @Mars Hydro FCE 4800’s are really nice. I mean we have a lot of lights! 4500w worth not counting the two 1000w HPS and two 315w CMH. That’s just LEDs. The cabling on the FCE series annoys me a bit. And the ability to space them your self I don’t see as a “feature”. Bit annoying really. Makes them harder to balance with all the cable. But wotevs. They’ll grow the plants.

This grow would be great to try the new FC3000 Evo though!

Nick & Fam

IMG_8192.jpeg
IMG_8193.jpeg
Actually it was 15 for 15 @Herbies Seeds hehe. ;)
That Evo light sounds good. :thumb:
But I have a soft spot for hps.
Still have my original 1000w hps in storage.
Can't part with it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Actually it was 15 for 15 @Herbies Seeds hehe. ;)
That Evo light sounds good. :thumb:
But I have a soft spot for hps.
Still have my original 1000w hps in storage.
Can't part with it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Bugger! I might have wanted to say something else that rhymes with that and add Jammy before it 😂

We were like 35/38 or something on the others. But a perfect score whoever they’re from is rare.

I doff my hat, Sir 😘

Bugger! I might have wanted to say something else that rhymes with that and add Jammy before it 😂

We were like 35/38 or something on the others. But a perfect score whoever they’re from is rare.

I doff my hat, Sir 😘
35 of 38 is nothing pretty darn good.

Stay safe
Bill284

We’d probably be around that all time if it weren’t for those 25 darn Girl Scout Cookies I killed!

Though I don’t think that breeder is in business anymore.

Makes me feel a little better. Though we were too new to the game and warning bells were there - regs and fems the same strain and same price and basically buy one get one free.

IMG_8230.jpeg

So these girls, the dozen OG Kush all trucking along. 2 sets of true leaves already - think maybe another day or two on the Cal-Mag and then we’ll up pot them to their final Airpot style Standard Sized Solos. 16oz and start them on a full mix of Veg nutes.

Happy Thanksgiving if its your holiday!

Picture of the 36 in the tent next door. There’s one looks like pythium and one just looks ugly. Weird shaped. Be interested to see which they are. There were some unbranded free seeds in with the ones I bought. Would think they’re the most likely suspects. I’d be happy to lose as many as 6. 18 are going upstairs (we can take 21) and I reckon I can get 12 3 Gallon Airpots in the tent - they’re getting the same collars as the 5x5 tent.

Nick & Co

IMG_8235.jpeg

Been a little quiet round these parts. But progress being made.

IMG_8311.jpeg

We up potted this morning to their final homes, 16oz lush green 16oz Solo homes.

And we won the @Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway for one sweet FC3000 Evo light which is fairly awesome. Its really a 3x3 light but might leave the existing 320w no brand light in as well. Or dunno maybe another plan. Either way these will be grown out using FC Evo power. The 320w has Samsung LM301b diodes, these are LM301H Evo so comparison half the tent one half the other might be fun.

Teddy “Iron Fist - Tungsten Glove” Edwards is changing the Journal title for me to reflect that.

Fun times.

Thank you again Mars Hydro and of course 420magazine.com

Been a little quiet round these parts. But progress being made.

IMG_8311.jpeg

We up potted this morning to their final homes, 16oz lush green 16oz Solo homes.

And we won the @Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway for one sweet FC3000 Evo light which is fairly awesome. Its really a 3x3 light but might leave the existing 320w no brand light in as well. Or dunno maybe another plan. Either way these will be grown out using FC Evo power. The 320w has Samsung LM301b diodes, these are LM301H Evo so comparison half the tent one half the other might be fun.

Teddy “Iron Fist - Tungsten Glove” Edwards is changing the Journal title for me to reflect that.

Fun times.

Thank you again Mars Hydro and of course 420magazine.com
Wow. The luck never ends for you @NickHardy. Great grow(s). New light prize too? Jeesh. Maybe since I know you some of it will rub off on my sorry ass. Lmao!!

IMG_8404.jpeg

Fairly typical of the 12 at the moment. Modelling the new Netafim 2L/H drippers. They just took 200ML each to run off. That’s a lot at this stage in a solo. 2L/H will give a 2-3 times a day 6 minute watering. That’s fine. 20 minutes a day at peak I guess. Couple of weeks more like this before flip. Light is where I left for seedlings. It feels quite cool and dry in there. Left the door open for about 30-40 minutes though, 90% Rh outside the tent.

The tent next door is looking well. These are for upstairs main grow and the rest will be flowered here. Spot rhe sneaky bastard Auto that’s snuck in. Like my other Auto tiny 🤣. Purple Punch. No idea where that’s from.

Nick

IMG_8405.jpeg

IMG_8404.jpeg

Fairly typical of the 12 at the moment. Modelling the new Netafim 2L/H drippers. They just took 200ML each to run off. That’s a lot at this stage in a solo. 2L/H will give a 2-3 times a day 6 minute watering. That’s fine. 20 minutes a day at peak I guess. Couple of weeks more like this before flip. Light is where I left for seedlings. It feels quite cool and dry in there. Left the door open for about 30-40 minutes though, 90% Rh outside the tent.

The tent next door is looking well. These are for upstairs main grow and the rest will be flowered here. Spot rhe sneaky bastard Auto that’s snuck in. Like my other Auto tiny 🤣. Purple Punch. No idea where that’s from.

Nick

IMG_8405.jpeg
LOVE the last pic!

IMG_8416.jpeg

The free OG Kush in the other tent is also an Auto. 100% they weren’t marked as such. Also in flower, also tiny 😂

Found my Royal Cookies - well they are & Co just can’t read my handwriting scrawled on the side of a solo 😅

IMG_8417.jpeg
IMG_8418.jpeg

@Kanno26 3 of the bigger plants in there. Yield is about the same as OG Kush apparently.

IMG_8470.jpeg

Cruising along. Couple of weeks like this until… oh wait no more up pots. Oops. See what they look like in a couple of weeks.

The other tent the FCE4800s is also looking fairly jolly. One crinkle leafed freak I need to kill when & Co isn’t looking. No more autos.

Calm seas and a steady wind….

Nick & Co

IMG_8471.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom