Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Told ya I had a Unicorn!
I had no doubt ;). Been lagging behind. Loving the girls on the farm they look so happy! Sorry to hear about the bug situation know it's nerve wracking but looks like you got full #Takenoprisoners on them. Sure it will shake out just fine for Geegee and hoping the new babies as well. How was the smoke report on the brooky? Know when i smoke nyc diesel i spring into action literally. Great photos you look happy even with the biz with the pests.Take lots of pics of the Canadian cup and the entries sounds like your perfect micro climate hahaha.:peace:

I honestly thought about revegging her and starting over but we going to play this out:)
Nah! In for a penny in for a pound. I don't think you'll be disappointed when she's done, and then you can reveg :).

I should send you my fans. I can't bring myself to use them and yet I have a big bag of them in the freezer for some reason. I stopped saving them when I ran out of room! Gotta leave room for meat.:drool:

I had no doubt ;). Been lagging behind. Loving the girls on the farm they look so happy! Sorry to hear about the bug situation know it's nerve wracking but looks like you got full #Takenoprisoners on them. Sure it will shake out just fine for Geegee and hoping the new babies as well. How was the smoke report on the brooky? Know when i smoke nyc diesel i spring into action literally. Great photos you look happy even with the biz with the pests.Take lots of pics of the Canadian cup and the entries sounds like your perfect micro climate hahaha.:peace:

I’m lagging behind in journals also, never any worries here:D

Thanks for checking in and I sure hope I have seen the last of the bugs for now:) I’ll treat weekly with gin water moving forward!
So all I’ve been smoking is brookie j’s And fan oil today! I’ve been very productive, made calls I’ve been putting off, scrubbed my outside stairs and fence to prep for staining, all my regular chores are done and I feel the wind down coming on. Had be going for 6-7 hours on 2 j’s And 2 fan oil coffees :D smokes smooth and tastes like the Chem fam and earthy? I’m so bad at this part lol #gotmehigh #nopain #nonausea #imstarving that’s my official review:D

Yes! So many uses:) I keep my trim separate as well as organize my fan leafs based on strain and flower week. I usually mix them all up in the end but sometimes I make strain specific oil to get a taste of the buzz before they are ready! Like GeeGee she’s getting her own fan leaf oil next week:) Her smell makes me nauseous so I know from experience that’s a good thing:D

One more good thing about fan leaf oil!

If your tolerance is high and you want to bring it back down because you ingest a lot of weed #alldayerryday like myself. But you still need it for pain, sleep mental health etc. I will switch from bud oil in my coffee to fan leaf for a few days and the next edible I have is like pow pow and J’s last longer;) No more cold turkey cleanses here!

Hey P! How’d you get that candid of me??
BE6A1325-BB5E-4C61-BDED-FD13E33B4DB0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom