Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Kona is still with us, went to put him down today, but something stopped me and I backed out after I paid and they were all set up. Oh geez, he was all pepped up to go to the vet and then he told me no! He was starving all of a sudden and his eyes looked clear. I think it’s cause he stopped taking his heavy medication (potassium bromide kbr) He literally refuses to take it and bit me twice! we are going to slowly lower his meds to see if zombie dog goes away as I see improvement just from the removal of the kbr over the past couple days. The vet is cool with me dragging it out to see if I can have my old pal back for a bit longer. There is a risk he could have his last seizure but I’m willing to risk it to see if there is a chance. The dr agrees and says he’s do the same with his dog. I was bawling and had picked out a urn and cremation :/ oh god, I got a taste of what it must be like and we’re not ready yet :( I felt awful for wasting everyone’s time and left with my slightly improved zombie dog.
View media item 1543182Was excited to go for what was to be his last ride #hopingforamiracle

Also felt relaxed enough to get some FHO done as well as experiment with decarbing PHO and infusing it with kief and honey! #coffeesjustgotawholelotbetter #sativahoney #bluedreamlovepotion
View media item 1543181

I believe (<---this) animals have senses we do not. He knows you are not ready, so he isn't either.

You didn't waste anyone's time. You were not ready to let go. If they can't deal with that, it is their problem, and they should examine those feelings.

Don't be sorry for wanting to spend more time with a loved one.

Honey looks weird but tastes great!! Lol got a nice blue dream buzz with a touch of love potion!

Next time I will warm the honey to 250 and combine them I think it will mix better. The kief was no problem to mix in.
Also #lookylooky

These 3 Moby Dick autos all came bursting out of the rooters after 72 hours! I don’t soak in water or paper towels, just straight in the rooters. This is the only germination method that works for me most of the time;) I had a few GTH and 1 gsc/Gc not germ this way but I think they were all duds anyways! I’ll go with that!

Now that I know what I’m dealing with, this gal is going to be a monster!!

You doing Ghost Train Haze?
Bahahahahahahaha!! I tried my best. They were bagseed from my LP weed and so I’m sure they are duds and would be Hermie’s now that I know stuff about science. :D

I still have about 10

My god! Sorry to read about your dog. This is not easy when they get old and sick. It's true about them feeling what's going on and what you are thinking. I'm a dog lover my self and always had dogs. Always German Shepards! Can't think a life without them. Hope everything goes well for you and your dog.

This is my Ginza 4 years old.

Interesting goe you got going on there... I got my new lights I have been waiting for. So I'm all lit on that.

Bahahahahahahaha!! I tried my best. They were bagseed from my LP weed and so I’m sure they are duds and would be Bernie’s now that I know stuff about science. :D

I still have about 10

If it has the train wreck in it which it should that might be the culprit. Train wreck is the only strain or seeds in general that i have had trouble germinating. I tried multiples to get one for this grow. Thus only having 3 plants when the plan was for 4. If the TW turns out like i think it will i will clone the next one i grow. It's a great effect.

Back
Top Bottom