New to the forum and my first grow!

crabboyjimmy

420 Member
Ok..... so I haven't tried to grow weed in over 30 years. Last time u tried was in my attic with a 120w ge softly get bulb. Now thanks to Craigslist I kinda went overboard and am ready to try again.
So...... I now have 4 digital 1000w ballast 7 magnetic 1000w ballast, two 600 w digital ballast. Four 8" Raptor hoods, four 6" blazer xxl hoods. Bulbs both mh. Ch. And hps for everything . 2 36" carbon filters 3 hurricane inline fans. A 6.5 x6.5 tent a 10x10 tent a couple 220 8 light timers. Etc... etc... etc ..
Don't know if I'll use it all but the light set ups were like 200 a set so I loaded up ! And.... I have no idea what I'm doing. My gf is rather wise. But I'll keep everyone posted as the story unfolds :)
I'm considering myself a hobbiest who wants to grow to people and have fun with some of the exotic strains. I live by Seattle and have all the paperwork to be 100% legal.
Questions and comments are always appreciated and I plan on ultimately running 4000w in a 130 sf room on 4x5 carts with a separate veg/clone room and probably use the 6.5x6.5 for my mad scientist room.

Looking forward to the conversations and wishing you all a bountiful harvest.

Much love

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy, welcome again!

Wow. Go big or go home eh? I'm looking forward to following your grow journal. I really like the exotic strains too. Right now I'm running 4 including Red Dragon and Kali Mist. If you want any help putting a link to your grow journal in your sig let me know.

:peace:

Jimmy, we here at :420: would like to :welcome: you. We are glad that you are here. Our aim is to spread the truth about cannabis and hemp to the world. If you would like some great links to many interesting topics look at New Member Start Links. I am sure that you will find many things of interest to you. If looking for specific answers or when you have questions then Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to search and ask questions. Your setup sounds like it will be killer. Have fun and stay green. :Namaste:

:welcome: crabboyjimmy :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I'D LOVE TO HELP & SHARE SOME TIPS, stop by! and ask away!

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

I now have 4 digital 1000w ballast 7 magnetic 1000w ballast, two 600 w digital ballast. Four 8" Raptor hoods, four 6" blazer xxl hoods. Bulbs both mh. Ch. And hps for everything . 2 36" carbon filters 3 hurricane inline fans. A 6.5 x6.5 tent a 10x10 tent a couple 220 8 light timers. Etc... etc... etc ..
Don't know if I'll use it all but the light set ups were like 200 a set so I loaded up ! And.... I have no idea what I'm doing. My gf is rather wise. But I'll keep everyone posted as the story unfolds :)

When you get a Journal going, I want to see the "Light Fest". That is some serious lighting equipment and accessories (Big Tents) that you are going to be using.

I know you said that you are going to be legal, but with what you have, it'll be easy to go overboard! Wouldn't want your electric bill if all those lights are going to crank at one time.

Wow!

Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom