New to LED: Thoughts, suggestions

when cannabis plants pray its is a magnesium deficiency. 1 teaspoon per gallon epsom salts magnesium sulfate
I actually lowered the shogun calmag from 1ml per litre to 0.5 ml at the start of flowering. I read it somewhere. And I think it's on their basic feeding chart. I know its only a guide,. Maybe I should add some to my rez.

Been using shogun years now.
I hit flower and with my LEDs im at 2ml to L A/B
AND 1.5/2ML to the L calmag.
Some strains i have grown handle higher levels of A/B but not many.
If your only using a/b and no boost i would keep the 1ml to L at least.
:)

i define the upward cupping seen in cannabis leaves as praying for magnesium
As mag levels drop from a bit low to complete deficiency the symptoms change and progress. First is brown tips then yellowing or purple tint, between the veins. Same symptoms as several other issues listed. As the condition worsens necrosis starts in. Then at the final stage the leaf will curl lengthways, like a joint.

"Fixing" praying leaves with mag when it isn't low creates a chain reaction. High mag blocks Potassium uptake. As you continue to feed potassium it builds up, slowing nitrogen uptake. Not enough to create a full deficiency but enough to reduce productivity. Your leaves stop praying by reducing productivity. Success 🤔?

As mag levels drop from a bit low to complete deficiency the symptoms change and progress. First is brown tips then yellowing or purple tint, between the veins. Same symptoms as several other issues listed. As the condition worsens necrosis starts in. Then at the final stage the leaf will curl lengthways, like a joint.

"Fixing" praying leaves with mag when it isn't low creates a chain reaction. High mag blocks Potassium uptake. As you continue to feed potassium it builds up, slowing nitrogen uptake. Not enough to create a full deficiency but enough to reduce productivity. Your leaves stop praying by reducing productivity. Success 🤔?

Been using shogun years now.
I hit flower and with my LEDs im at 2ml to L A/B
AND 1.5/2ML to the L calmag.
Some strains i have grown handle higher levels of A/B but not many.
If your only using a/b and no boost i would keep the 1ml to L at least.
:)
Do you use Shogun A and B? 'm using Canna coco and will be using BUDDHAS TREE 9/18 next week.

Do you use Shogun A and B? 'm using Canna coco and will be using BUDDHAS TREE 9/18 next week.
Ye i found no need for extra supplements when using shogun a/b.
Canna is great tbh but for the extra few pound i like shogun.
The feed chart dont ask for as much also so in the end canna is more expensive.
I never use anything other than shogun A/B , Calmag , Boost seems to work for me. :)

Ye i found no need for extra supplements when using shogun a/b.
Canna is great tbh but for the extra few pound i like shogun.
The feed chart dont ask for as much also so in the end canna is more expensive.
I never use anything other than shogun A/B , Calmag , Boost seems to work for me. :)
I can't see what shogun has that Canna doesn't
Do you notice better growth with Shogun? Any ideas why?
'I don't know, my plants just grow better' is a perfectly valid response lol
:hookah:

I can't see what shogun has that Canna doesn't
Do you notice better growth with Shogun? Any ideas why?
'I don't know, my plants just grow better' is a perfectly valid response lol
:hookah:
My number one is simple mate it works out cheaper if you use boost which i do.
Cant honestly say its better growth wise.
Just dont seem to run in to deficiencies much with shogun only using a/b , mag , boost
Canna i always seemed to be chasing some type of deficiencies when i only used the above in there range.
Im cheap mate if totmoto feed give me the results shogun did i would use that ;)

Back
Top Bottom