New to forum

Misterantony

Hi every one I'm new to this forum. I have a question about my set up, I'm only using it for vegging only and flowering outside because I live in the canneries, I have a dr90 with clf light and a tt125 fan venting air out if it. Room tem is about 26-27 at night too, when I have my lights on its hitting 31, what's the best way I can get temprature down?any recommendations?? I Aldo have a little clip on fan in the tent I forgot to say,

Any pics of the fan and set up? BTW welcome a ton of knowledge here. Just a guess without seeing anything would be to add an intake fan that draws fresh air from outside the grow area along with the one exhausting the grow area, Peace OG.

:welcome:what's a divi? tent? In US, 27 degrees will freeze plants, must be overseas metric system #"s,

both #'s F & Celcius conversion very helpful, I'll google it now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok got it.

I translated your post, that fan is strong enough to divert some air directly over the lights, should help bring temp down for you. thanks I'll get back to this!!:peace:

Here where this website & information is stored, we use NOTHING METRIC, we talk in Fahrenheit, ounces, CFM is Cubic FEET per minute, NOT meters!! I tend to assume all numbers on American websites are NOT metric, I have issues, not your doing, not meant to offend anybody.:peace:
Basically people talk to you like your an idiot,metric conversion system? What's that??

what about adding a "Y" duct in line to divert air over bulbs? Fan is strong enough to have 2 uses, one to push/pull air out of grow-space & one to cool bulbs, that should help, or adding C02 to the room will allow higher grow temps.
K cool we'll still need help with the temp so any suggestion be great

If you only have to deal with the heat for a few days at a time, it's surprising how well a liter or two of frozen water will help. Otherwise, you'll have to cool your intake air to cool the tent, or as OG said, get an intake fan for more airflow.

If you only have to deal with the heat for a few days at a time, it's surprising how well a liter or two of frozen water will help. Otherwise, you'll have to cool your intake air to cool the tent, or as OG said, get an intake fan for more airflow.

Thanks for both your comments to ad c02 to a room will I need a ac? Ill google it now . Already loving this forum :D

Can you get a photo of the inside of the tent? 87 really isn't that bad , but the lights off temp needs to be 20 + degrees cooler. My tent is in a detached garage and will hit the mid 90's and the plants were fine you just need more air moving through the tent and more water. Look up James Tue Greens journal his outside garden was hitting 119 and his plants are over 6 feet tall. Try exhausting the air out of the grow room as well so you don't pull the hot air back in and have you intake low , cooler air falls, peace OG

I swear that nearly every newbie who posts has trouble with heat... very common.

You would think a seed bank would come up with a seed that is tolerant of heat and start advertising... a sure winner.

Sorry i'm a little confused is that fan blowing air into or out of your tent. Your tent should have a negative pressure (sucked in a little) so as no smell can escape, attained by having your fan on the exiting duct. Your exiting air should come from the top of your tent (hot air rises), and inlet at floor level with a circulating fan to keep temps constant.
* sorry cant see if you have another fan??

Back
Top Bottom