New person

Angrom0420

420 Member
Hello my name is Angelo From New Mexico it’s a medical and recreational here in this state. Been using medical cannabis almost half my life know now that it’s legal here been growing a lot know that we don’t hide it. Historically been used here for spiritual purposes for centuries. Would love to learn all I can from where ever I can thanks for a great opportunity.

IMG_0449.jpeg

IMG_0448.jpeg

Hello my name is Angelo From New Mexico it’s a medical and recreational here in this state. Been using medical cannabis almost half my life know now that it’s legal here been growing a lot know that we don’t hide it. Historically been used here for spiritual purposes for centuries. Would love to learn all I can from where ever I can thanks for a great opportunity.

IMG_0449.jpeg

IMG_0448.jpeg
Absolutely Beautiful :thumb: excellent work my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Angrom0420

Nice looking lady you have there.
What kind of nutrients are you using?
How often do you feel you plant?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Angrom0420

Nice looking lady you have there.
What kind of nutrients are you using?
How often do you feel you plant?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Hello I’m using fox farm nutrients on occasional weeks the got an extra treat some starch water as well water from boiled eggs. I’ve been planting for about 10 yrs but been around growers my whole life always been close to mountains and lil streams of New Mexico it’s rural the foot hills of the Rockys grew up using it as medicine as well as other plants making tincture and salves from my elders of course. Thanks for your interest

Back
Top Bottom