I'm a multipurpose Toker

Are there Sativas with appetite-suppressant effects?

I can’t say for sure.. I’ve found that drugs, chemicals, plants, etc all effect me in different ways than most.. For example adderall (and cocaine and most other stimulants) doesn’t give me energy or hype me up or anything like that. It dulls me and makes me feel like a robot just going through the motions. It slows my mind down from a raging river in the wild to a trickle of thought in an empty echoey room. I don’t like it and I don’t like how I feel. Downers and suppressants tend to give me boosts of energy and make me smile, it’s how I fell in love with opiates for a while.

Smoking cannabis daily has most often just suppressed my appetite period. It lets me almost forget I’m hungry and soothes my stomach from the hunger pangs. So I’m not really one to trust when it comes to how stuff effects you 🤣

Are there Sativas with appetite-suppressant effects?

:welcome: to the community, SPPJ!

I'm a huge fan of sativas and personally, I find that none of them give me the munchies but I'm not like most people when it comes to these kinds of things.

I have read that strains that are high in the cannabinoid, THCV, have appetite-suppressant effects. Most landrace strains are high in THCV.

My records show that strains high in the cannabinoid, CBD, have appetite-suppressing effects.

My records also shows that strains high in the terpene, Humulene (aka alpha-Caryophyllene), have appetite-suppressing effects.

These appetite-suppressant strains are not inclusive to sativas but include indicas and hybrids as well. These are the strains I have in my records as being appetite-suppressing:

• ACDC (Indica-Dominant, high in CBD)
  • Acapulco Gold (Sativa-Dominant, THCV)
  • Blue Dream (Sativa-Dominant, CBD, Humulene)
  • Bubba Kush (Indica-Dominant, Humulene)
  • Charlotte's Web (Sativa-Dominant, CBD)
  • Doug's Varin (Sativa, THCV)
  • Durban Poison (Sativa, THCV)
  • Girl Scout Cookies (Indica-Dominant, Humulene and THCV if it's a Durban Poison lineage)
  • Green Crack (Sativa-Dominant, THCV)
  • Harlequin (Sativa-Dominant, CBD)
  • Headband (Indica-Dominant, CBD)
  • Jack the Ripper (Sativa-Dominant, reputed to have 4% THCV)
  • Malawi (Sativa, THCV)
  • Power Plant (Sativa, THCV)
  • Red Congolese (Sativa, THCV)
  • Sour Diesel (Sativa-Dominant, Humulene)
  • Super Lemon Haze (Sativa-Dominant, Humulene)
  • White Widow (Indica-Dominant, Humulene)
Hope some of this helps.

I'm a huge fan of sativas and personally, I find that none of them give me the munchies but I'm not like most people when it comes to these kinds of things.

I have read that strains that are high in the cannabinoid, THCV, have appetite-suppressant effects. Most landrace strains are high in THCV.

My records show that strains high in the cannabinoid, CBD, have appetite-suppressing effects.

My records also shows that strains high in the terpene, Humulene (aka alpha-Caryophyllene), have appetite-suppressing effects.

These appetite-suppressant strains are not inclusive to sativas but include indicas and hybrids as well. These are the strains I have in my records as being appetite-suppressing:

• Girl Scout Cookies (Indica-Dominant, Humulene and THCV if it's a Durban Poison lineage)
  • Malawi (Sativa, THCV)
Hope some of this helps.
It does indeed. Jah Bless!

• Malawi (Sativa, THCV)
Hope some of this helps.
I agree HG I never had a Sativa give me munchies usually just the opposite. Stimulating and Cerebral CL🍀

adderall (and cocaine and most other stimulants) doesn’t give me energy or hype me up or anything like that. It dulls me and makes me feel like a robot just going through the motions. It slows my mind down from a raging river in the wild to a trickle of thought in an empty echoey room. I don’t like it and I don’t like how I feel. Downers and suppressants tend to give me boosts of energy and make me smile, it’s how I fell in love with opiates for a while.

sounds like adhd. same thing happens for me. stimulants don't paste you to the ceiling like others, they just move you closer to what most recognize as normal from the exterior.

sounds like adhd. same thing happens for me. stimulants don't paste you to the ceiling like others, they just move you closer to what most recognize as normal from the exterior.

I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid but that was around the time every kid was being given Ritalin and I didn’t like how I felt so I didn’t want to believe it.
When I explained how they made me feel to my psychiatrist she said the same thing, ADHD.

Which I guess is good, because I’ve tried lots of drugs but meth always looked extremely unappealing 🤣 I’ve never even had a curiosity about it because of the Ritalin, adderall and coke.. I figured meth would just be Ritalin and coke times a million which just sounds awful 😂 I can fall asleep on adderall no problem.. coke made me yawn a lot..
Coffee before bed? Sure why not. So I’d probably just sleep for days on meth 🤣

I agree HG I never had a Sativa give me munchies usually just the opposite. Stimulating and Cerebral CL🍀

When I was a teen, I used to think all cannabis gave me the munchies but now, I think it was more for the muck mouth factor than actually craving junk food. We didn't have sugar-free gum when I was a kid but they do now so that and water takes care of most of it.

When I was a teen, I used to think all cannabis gave me the munchies but now, I think it was more for the muck mouth factor than actually craving junk food. We didn't have sugar-free gum when I was a kid but they do now so that and water takes care of most of it.
I usually have it with my morning coffee but for later it’s G-rade. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom