New member looking for tips on pruning and topping

You name is Jenni and the forest gump reference didn't offend you, You'll fit right in! :welcome: I think the only other old school grower missing is Bill.
I also like garlic shrimp, baked shrimp, shrimp salad, fried shrimp, grilled shrimp , shrimp kebabs, and anything that has shrimp 🦐 (cheesy Gump reference) I’m laughing so hard rn I can hear Forest calling me from afar “JENNY”

I have a question, I accidentally hit my plant today with a pool noodle 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s not broken but just looks hurt. Should I let it be? And will it heal? Nothing is broken just bent a fan leaf and hit the top a bit.
It'll bounce back in no time. These plants are tough.

It'll bounce back in no time. These plants are tough.
Thank goodness this is after the incident hahah. She looks okay still.

IMG_3213.jpeg

IMG_3212.jpeg

I have a question, I accidentally hit my plant today with a pool noodle 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s not broken but just looks hurt. Should I let it be? And will it heal? Nothing is broken just bent a fan leaf and hit the top a bit.
A pool noodle? That's your weapon of choice?!?

Most of us use pruners, clippers, scissors, that kind of thing. But, you do you! :laughtwo:

After a bit of training, or whatever, if your plant is stressing, taking it from direct sun to some shade can help it regroup as rather than trying to grow while its dealing with the trauma of whatever, it can just be in recovery mode..

That said, your plant looks fine. :thumb:

Pool noodle LST (low stress training). When she gets bigger you can try supper crop with a pool noodle. What doesn't kill these plants just makes them stronger. No need to coddle them.
lol 😂 right. Of all the foolish things I have done in my life… she’s already bounced back! I’m actually quite surprised that she recovered so quickly. Like you said, I’m trying not to baby them. Just trying to make them happy and comfortable for optimal growth and health! Cheers

@JenniM Hiya!! Welcome to 420 magazine. Lots of great folks here. Phenomenal growers. Some really funny people (as you can already see) I hope you learn a lot and don't be afraid to ask questions. Plenty of peeps always ready to give advice. Your plants are looking happy. Imo I believe stress can actually make the plant vigorously so I say continue with the pool noodle beatings maybe once every 2 weeks. 🤣😂 Believe me.... people on here snap whole branches off sometimes!! And we say we love this plant. Hmmm
But if you abuse her she WILL love you at harvest!! Happy Sunday to you!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom