New here and asking for tips?

Well I'm actually more impressed with my commen sense at this point 🤣🤣🤣
I had it in my head that consistency was better at this point ahaha,

🤞🤞🤞👏

Question, I don't have a HSP or CMH light, I'm running only led, ( at this stage anyways)
But...... Iv had a thought, if I used a 100w ceramic heat immiter (reptile ceramic heater) on a thermostat, on its own dedicated stand.

Would that possibly work?

Because it's 0° on average and not often over 10° 👌👍💀🤦‍♂️🤣

Wish me luck 😅😎👉👉
Haha it's all good just giving some thoughts if you was closer I'd happily give you my CMH for free.

Them tube heaters are pants 😂 I have two in my 3x3 that I will turn on when I get time.
A small oil radiator is what I'm going to get to put inside my tents as I have a large oil radiator outside my tents but heat rises so I get a minority of that in the tent 😬

In my 3x3 I put my light on max and raise the light a bit higher to get some heat off it.

put a carpet under the tent if there isn't one or use some styrofoam insulation. insulating the area outside the tent would help as well.

it would also help to get the plants on a small table so there is heated air space under the plants. my plants veg in a non heated closet under a front step on shelves with a heater under them.

i grow mostly in winter here which can get to -40c, the space is insulated with double-sided reflectix mylar bubble insulation, and i use both the light and a small space heater. the heater is on a thermostat and does not run that often during lights on.

for one crawl space grow we dug an area out under a house for the grow. we roughed in a small room with some 2x2 and plywood in the space we dug out and then insulated it with reflectix. worked perfect for winter grows.

one bonus of reflectix is it is impervious to flir. we used it a lot for stealth before legal. i still use it in my spaces today.

Thanks !!! It's very reassuring having multiple people are giving the thumbs of approval 🤣🤣👍👍👍

I'm currently running the Viparspectra XS1500 Pro

Nahhhhhh my bro, I'm Aussie 💯 ahaha
Sydney 👌👌

How about yourself bro?
The @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO is an excellent light I am currently running two in my 3x3 tent. I often have to adjust my lights to compensate for heat.

I have been to Sydney and Perth about 4 or 5 times each and I even made it down to Hobart Tasmania once.

Tok..

Haha it's all good just giving some thoughts if you was closer I'd happily give you my CMH for free.

Them tube heaters are pants 😂 I have two in my 3x3 that I will turn on when I get time.
A small oil radiator is what I'm going to get to put inside my tents as I have a large oil radiator outside my tents but heat rises so I get a minority of that in the tent 😬

In my 3x3 I put my light on max and raise the light a bit higher to get some heat off it.
Ahaha spewing 🤣🤣 thanks for the thought tho ahaha,
Do ya mean the tube hearers are good? Or run to hot?

put a carpet under the tent if there isn't one or use some styrofoam insulation. insulating the area outside the tent would help as well.

it would also help to get the plants on a small table so there is heated air space under the plants. my plants veg in a non heated closet under a front step on shelves with a heater under them.

i grow mostly in winter here which can get to -40c, the space is insulated with double-sided reflectix mylar bubble insulation, and i use both the light and a small space heater. the heater is on a thermostat and does not run that often during lights on.

for one crawl space grow we dug an area out under a house for the grow. we roughed in a small room with some 2x2 and plywood in the space we dug out and then insulated it with reflectix. worked perfect for winter grows.

one bonus of reflectix is it is impervious to flir. we used it a lot for stealth before legal. i still use it in my spaces today.
That bit of info has filled in some blanks for me bro 👍!!! Cheers bro

Ahaha spewing 🤣🤣 thanks for the thought tho ahaha,
Do ya mean the tube hearers are good? Or run to hot?
Tube heaters don't put out alot of heat. My tent is 1m x 1m and I have two 135w tubes in there. I haven't plugged them in yet so on Saturday I will take my temps then flip them on to see what difference it makes. I can do the same at night too but I doubt there will be a huge difference.

Edit.. I just see you was talking about something different 😂 ceramic heat emitter not tube heaters my bad 😬

Back
Top Bottom