New Grower Using 12 Pot Ebb and Grow System

seriously. props man. you get 0ppm out of your RO filter ? I still got 60ppm with mine even when it was new. i have the stealth R/O 100GPD pump. oh well. still, nice f*cking work my man. you'll be reaping the benefits in no time at all.

Yes, I was surprised at 0 ppm too! Wonderful! I'm pretty sure I'm using the same one. I'm getting excited more and more these days!

Had to think quick! Now, I keep it at 900 ppm until next res change right?

Yep, now you wait 7-10 days on your change. For experience and 1st time knowledge, you might want to take a PH/PPM reading each day, just so you can see what's going on. The less water you use in the res, the more susceptible your "shit" will be to sways with PH and PPM. But hopefully the nutes will keep you nice and stable.

Great job man!
SF

Just found this website thinking about growing for my very first time. Everybody seems really helpful an ur journal is going to be very helpful. Good luck an keep up the great work

So here goes some pics I took yesterday. They seem to be doing ok. Just maybe got the jitters about everything. Temp in room is 74. RH is 41. PPM was 1240.

003359.JPG

004345.JPG

005330.JPG

006288.JPG

007282.JPG

008272.JPG

009239.JPG

Looking much better!

yellow tips look like maybe Potassium or Calcium def. If you are using Cal-Mag run at about 4ml per gallon. That will handle magnesium and calcium as well a slight boost in Nitrogen. Potassium tends to lockout in the 6.0-6.5 range so keep your nutes down in the 5.5 area for a bit and see if it stops spreading. You should adjust pH so it floats between 5.5-6.2. Usually set it to 5.5 and let it float up to 6.2 then adjust back to 5.5 etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom