New Grow Journal Using A Clone From A Flowering Plant

Well guys she's not drinking as much as was and looking very fat I'm thinking start 1 week flush from 26th and done what u think guys

20220823_224359.jpg

20220823_224351.jpg

20220823_224337.jpg

20220823_224333.jpg

Bigshoutout to @marshydro the fce3000 and ts1000 amazing lights

There boss it's hard tho as 90x tiny lol

20220823_230710.jpg

20220823_230516.jpg

20220823_230002.jpg

20220823_225910.jpg
Good afternoon hope you are well my friend. :ciao:
The bud in the pic is still covered in white pistils.
There is no way she should be slowing down on her nutrient uptake yet.:Namaste:
How is your RH?
When she is finished flowering and building for you her white pistils turn red and crinkle in.
That's the end of flowering, regardless of what color trics you may find.
Are you checking buds or sugar leaves?
As those last pistils crinkle in and turn red she will slow her drinking right down.
This is the beginning of my harvest window.
That bud hasn't finished swelling yet please check around a bit more before chopping.
I could be wrong and am quite frequently, but please don't rush.
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Screenshot_20220824-123734_Chrome.jpg

LOL nah! I'm with you on the not rushing, and the only qualification to the pistil thing is if the plant is foxtailing. Those will put out new white pistils making the plant look like it's never ready even when the original trichomes are really beginning to amber.
See I'm often wrong. :rofl:
Thanks Shed I totally forgot foxtails.;)

Stay safe

See I'm often wrong. :rofl:
Thanks Shed I totally forgot foxtails.;)

Stay safe
LOL nah! I'm with you on the not rushing, and the only qualification to the pistil thing is if the plant is foxtailing. Those will put out new white pistils making the plant look like it's never ready even when the original trichomes are really beginning to amber.
So guys I have just finished the 10 week flowering stage tomorrow I'm thinking start its plain water for a week tomorrow and then 24hr dark and then crop hang to dry

So guys I have just finished the 10 week flowering stage tomorrow I'm thinking start its plain water for a week tomorrow and then 24hr dark and then crop hang to dry
This is just my opinion, but it seems to me you are sacrificing the timing of your harvest to some belief about plain water and a dark period. I'd say harvest it when it's ripe rather than some preset time in the future. And feed it until then since you don't really know when that is.

Edit and feel would be giving givein plenty time and not rushing her I feel 1 week extra to what's advised on strain info

There is no advice given by the breeder, only what they have found growing this strain in their labs. It's no different than your bowl of cereal not looking like the one on the box.

Your plant is ready when it's ready. If you and me and Bill all grew the same seeds we might have harvests spread across 3 weeks or more.
Oh thank u and u feel I have what 2 weeks ??

Oh thank u and u feel I have what 2 weeks ??
:morenutes: :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
When she is done she is done I think Shed is saying and I agree.
I've never harvested a plant in my life according to the breeders recommendations.
Not one and I harvested more than one.;)
In the end you do what you think is best for you and your grow. :Namaste:
Hope everything is going well today.

Stay safe

:morenutes: :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
When she is done she is done I think Shed is saying and I agree.
I've never harvested a plant in my life according to the breeders recommendations.
Not one and I harvested more than one.;)
In the end you do what you think is best for you and your grow. :Namaste:
Hope everything is going well today.

Stay safe
Yes I understand that but my last plant turned out to be shite and got loads but shite don't want to mess this one up guys and she's beautiful and how much bigger she wanna get like lol n had the shittest day of me life so far lol 😆

Hope u guys are all well

Back
Top Bottom