New Grow Journal Using A Clone From A Flowering Plant

Feed chart for canna A&B calls for 4 ml/ l .
Is that what your running?
Drop the A down 1 ml / l for a week or so , a couple feedings
Then drop it to 2 for the rest of the grow.
Is what I would do.
Are you giving the maximum amount of boost suggested? :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ok thanks and yes will leave at 50 each and 40ml boost thanks guys

My other plant don't look happy

The baby x

20220810_230926.jpg

20220810_230858.jpg

20220810_230852.jpg

Top pic looks a bit like a boron deficiency but the others look like pests.
What pests as shouldn't be any as indoor x should I be worried

Is it Neem and shouldn't canna cure fix problems

That looks like thrip damage. Picture of a thrip attached. They're tiny little bastards but they leave small brown drops called "honey drops". The arrive with no fanfare but they can ruin a crop very quickly so act now and ensure you kill all of them.

I have no idea where they came from ("I musta got it from a toilet seat, Ma!"). My grow is in a garage with a door out to the back yard, which is a strip of gravel 15' wide that runs behind the house (typical SoCal "garage with a house attached"). A couple of plants growing around the AC unit, nothing more.

After getting thrips last summer, this year I was very careful to rarely open the back door and to only have it fully open when I walked through it. I opened it to pump out the res, to carry a trash bag every every now and again, and to wheel the trash bin through the garage every other week. All in all, it's open just a few minutes a week. Despite that, I got hit this year, as well. No more summer grows for this kid + I'll be using Spinosad prophylactically for my grow next spring.

From what I've read Neem is the go to for thrips. I got hit in late flower last year so I couldn't use Neem but went with Spinosad instead.

1660269305048.jpeg

I use Safers insect killing soap spray in flower (potassium salts of fatty acid) and rinse it off when it dries. Only works when it's wet.
And only works when the bugs are sprayed directly. A bug landing on a freshly sprayed leaf will be largely unaffected.

I can't see no animals tho lol and would a lady bird eat them

I can't see no animals tho lol and would a lady bird eat them
Yes, if there is a big enough population to keep the ladybugs 🐞 around they can be a good treatment. You can buy them in bulk from beneficial insect sellers. Doesn't seem like you have a big enough population to keep them around, though.

Yes, if there is a big enough population to keep the ladybugs 🐞 around they can be a good treatment. You can buy them in bulk from beneficial insect sellers. Doesn't seem like you have a big enough population to keep them around, though.
Ones been popped in there hoping canna cure sorts x

Plant of today looks beautiful 😍

20220812_103309.jpg

20220812_103300.jpg

20220812_103255.jpg

That looks like thrip damage. Picture of a thrip attached. They're tiny little bastards but they leave small brown drops called "honey drops". The arrive with no fanfare but they can ruin a crop very quickly so act now and ensure you kill all of them.

I have no idea where they came from ("I musta got it from a toilet seat, Ma!"). My grow is in a garage with a door out to the back yard, which is a strip of gravel 15' wide that runs behind the house (typical SoCal "garage with a house attached"). A couple of plants growing around the AC unit, nothing more.

After getting thrips last summer, this year I was very careful to rarely open the back door and to only have it fully open when I walked through it. I opened it to pump out the res, to carry a trash bag every every now and again, and to wheel the trash bin through the garage every other week. All in all, it's open just a few minutes a week. Despite that, I got hit this year, as well. No more summer grows for this kid + I'll be using Spinosad prophylactically for my grow next spring.

From what I've read Neem is the go to for thrips. I got hit in late flower last year so I couldn't use Neem but went with Spinosad instead.

1660269305048.jpeg
Neem is great in veg.
SNS would be better in flower.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom