New City Grower 2.0

THC is produced by the plant in the flowering stage, mainly in resinous trichomes that form on the buds. Lesser amounts are found in the leaves. Plant maturity, thus highest potency, is attained anywhere from 7-12 weeks after flowering begins and is largely dependent on the strain. When examined under a microscope, trichomes will first appear clear, gradually turn cloudy, and then amber colored. Most are harvested when trichomes begin turning amber. Harvest too soon, and the high will be racier and short lived. Late harvest produces more of a stone than a high, but again, very dependent on individual strain...
That's all I can find but doesn't give the exact time production starts of THC....:circle-of-love:

TRAR "REWIND"

KUMIKO IV
(Honey Haze, the mutant, cris-cross style) Day 141 / Day 111 under 12/12

The last 2 days I've been putting her outside to catch a few rays. She seems to enjoy it but has reverted back to 3 fingered leafs. This old girl has a mind of her own.

IMG_20140427_192831.jpg

IMG_20140427_193134.jpg

IMG_20140427_194138.jpg

THC is produced by the plant in the flowering stage, mainly in resinous trichomes that form on the buds. Lesser amounts are found in the leaves. Plant maturity, thus highest potency, is attained anywhere from 7-12 weeks after flowering begins and is largely dependent on the strain. When examined under a microscope, trichomes will first appear clear, gradually turn cloudy, and then amber colored. Most are harvested when trichomes begin turning amber. Harvest too soon, and the high will be racier and short lived. Late harvest produces more of a stone than a high, but again, very dependent on individual strain...
That's all I can find but doesn't give the exact time production starts of THC....:circle-of-love:

Thank you Dennise. My age old question has finally been answered...lol.

I gotta give ya credit Reg.I don't think I could have put up with her moodyness for so long,lol:bravo:
I know, right. I seem to be extra patient with all the women in my life. More times than not it pays off though.

Thank you Dennise. My age old question has finally been answered...lol.
That's how it goes down here; even during a slow show. Your satisfaction alone made tonight worth it.

You're :welcome: I enjoyed having you Lest.

Looks like I have the game all to myself? What's the problem here.......I'm only..........7 hours late........OHHHH

Back
Top Bottom