New City Grower 2.0

Thanxx Princess DIY, Brit, M1, and Cronic.

Vary cool, I know people that re veg a plant sometimes up to 3-4 times. They recommended that I leave a decent amount of lower bud untill the plant resumed vegitative growth. Mine started regrowing around 3-4 weeks after I swapped back to 18/6 and it took about as long as a cloned plant takes however the one benefit I saw was the stalk and branches were vary tough and ready to be trained and that training didn't seem to effect its growth.

Because cannabis has a "system" its always trying to balance the root to plant matter ratio which basically means when you cop off all the buds and once the plant resumes growing there will be little change to the root structure of the plant through the process unless you grow the plant bigger through more veg time.

Tho I wouldn't recommend transplanting I did right at the same time I switched lights to a bigger pot and I feel it really hurt the total of the plant because I ended up with less then the first harvest lol. Don't have much room for experimenting as I switched growing rooms but someday I may try it again.

How do you do your clones? I usually take a branch that is 5-9 inches and i take a razor and make 1 cut at 45 degrees on the stem making more surface space for roots then I lightly scrap the skin of the clone about half way up exposing the soft wet membrane of the stalk, dunked in a rooting hormone she is sure to take off I rarely ever lose a clone and the ones I do are usually the smaller shorter branches I took. Keep in a dome with water at the bottom and a heating pad under that.

My grandpa would tell you "its simple, rip that branch off, smash the stem up with ur lighter a bit till all the shit is showing, stick it in the dirt and forget about it!"

Humidity is what gets most people. 50-70% humidity may be extremely high for veg plants but for a clone its the way it can uptake moisture as it does not have any roots to do that for itself.

M1, I've tried damn near every method but a bubble cloner. It's just one thing that I can't seem to get off the ground. I've decided to get some of these other things under my belt & come back to cloning when the time feels appropriate.

Brit, I'm trying to get this Never Ending Harvest going like Rico Suavay had. I'm keeping it simple though; no calculations or charts. Just pop 2 beans a month, one every two weeks.

M1, I've tried damn near every method but a bubble cloner. It's just one thing that I can't seem to get off the ground. I've decided to get some of these other things under my belt & come back to cloning when the time feels appropriate.

Then who would be CEO and president of the dead clones? rofl

Well you all knew it was just a matter of time. I'M READY TO FLUX! But here's the twist;
The Legendary Flux Originator, Light Addict will actually be growing this plant on my thread. I'll just be his hands. He's already done his first Topping on the POWER FLOWER (Feminized). She's 19 Days old.

IMG_20140315_214353.jpg

IMG_20140315_214655.jpg

IMG_20140315_100829.jpg

Hey Reg
Cant you reveg her I remember when you popped up with escuse me new grower here could I have some help please
I was one or maybe the second person to answer the post an I remember the picture of her ,,,,, You kept on putting these posts up an I would pop over an try to help but I NEVER thought I would see this day PLEASE DONT CHOP LAVERNE reveg her she really doe have an amazing pesonalityif you do chop her say something nice to her as she falls she sure came from the Gutter but made real big I think she is the plant with personality:bravo::bravo::bravo::420:Loves Laverne :high-five::cheer:May she rest

Hey Reg
I thought that I had been subbed to that grow since the start it turns out I was wrong I didnt sub until 12/11/1013
But Laverne still holds a spot in my heart its such a shame that you couldn't maybe reveg her :cheesygrinsmiley: and keep her as an Icon the girl from the streets that made big :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom