New Blue Diesel

Strain Name - New Blue Diesel - Sannies

From - Home Grown

When - Harvested last week Friday, so it hasn't been cured at all

Type - Hybrid, leaning slightly to the indica side

Appearance - Dark green, dense buds with a healthy sprinkling of trichomes

Smell - Very fruity with a bit of fuel mixed in for good measure. Smells like pure dank!

Taste - Without a proper cure, there is not much to report here. On the exhale, there is a slight fruity taste

Type of Buzz

One of the few true hybrids. By that, I mean you get the best of both worlds. The warm glow, and muscle relaxation of a good indica, and the euphoric up high of a sativa. I get verbal diarrhea with this strain. I could talk the hind leg off a donkey. I didn't really experience the munchies, and it doesn't knock you out or give you couch lock. You can pretty much choose what you want to do. You can be functional or relax on the couch and watch a good movie. This strain does not really cloud your mind, although I suppose if you smoke enough of it anything is possible. Here is the kicker though... LIBIDO ENHANCER!! Many strains claim to do this, but this one really does. The buzz lasts for about 90 min and lets you down gently. It will eventually make you tired, like most other strains. This would be a great smoke for late afternoon, early evening. Not the strongest stuff I've ever smoked, but definitely my favourite. Another interesting side effect... it makes you want to stretch and yawn. 10/10!!!

Length of Buzz - Roughly 90 min

Best Medicinal Use - Depression, muscle relaxant and libido enhancer

Overall

I don't think this strain is too well known, and that is a crying shame. I've smoked it a number of times over the last 18 months, and it never fails to disappoint. Did I mention that it is a libido enhancer? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I haven't taken a bud shot yet, but here is a photo taken a few days before harvest.

NBD7.jpg

Any strain that helps put more lead / graphite in the pencil is a keeper in my book. Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom