Needing info on Super Skunk strain

No...first time.
Cool. So you basically have an Indica (its a hybrid technically), but it should grow short, bushy, have big leaves, and not very tall. Its an easy strain to grow, which makes your life much easier.

Now, how are you going to grow? Soil, hydro, coco? Do you have nutrients yet? What kind of lights will you use? Where will you grow? Do you have adequate control of the environment? This question can be answered later. I have 50 million questions for you, but I'll spare you for now.

If you started already can you supply pics?

I think you'll find the growing process interesting, especially for a first time. If you have questions about the site, or anything else for that matter, feel free to ask.

This is what I'm up to now. 5 Wembley in RDWC using CMH and HPS lights

Forgot to let you know I have 2 three gallon fabric pots and I'm using Fox Farm soil with Fox Farm fertilizers and giving 3 fertilizers and then a water and repeat.

Pics of the girls...they are drooping a bit because I topped them the day before yesterday...a look inside my grow tent also...please make suggestions...thanks

Attachments

• 2D7FC9EB-ECEB-4506-A687-5FDC9B410243.jpeg
    2D7FC9EB-ECEB-4506-A687-5FDC9B410243.jpeg
    770.7 KB · Views: 89
  • D250B063-5E45-4700-88D3-0316FEDDEF82.jpeg
    D250B063-5E45-4700-88D3-0316FEDDEF82.jpeg
    909.4 KB · Views: 88
  • E8037732-761A-49CC-AE56-99412BF27414.jpeg
    E8037732-761A-49CC-AE56-99412BF27414.jpeg
    896.9 KB · Views: 86
Yeah...they're Sensi breeder seeds
Thats good. A reputable breeder like Sensi, or RQS, Greenhouse, Dutch Passion, etc, get their strains knocked off all the time. In my mind a copy of Super Skunk, isn't the real thing. All the cool things Super Skunk is known for, all the awards are from the original. This is Sensi's strain, you are working with the original genetics. One thing I don't like is to see Billy Bob's Seed Co knocking off strains. For instance there's a breeder in Spain called Pyramid. They created King Tut.
A favorite grow of mine. So now Cunuck Seeds are putting out a "King Tut. Do you think the 2 versions are the same? Im growing another from Pyramid now called Wembley... fingers crossed.

Billy Bob may actually be the best breeder ever.
But he didn't ever breed the real Super Skunk

So, I have my 2 girls on 24 hr 100 watt CFL bulb for 30 days, then lights off for 6 hours and then start my 18/6 light cycle...is that gonna be OK to do it that way?

So, I have my 2 girls on 24 hr 100 watt CFL bulb for 30 days, then lights off for 6 hours and then start my 18/6 light cycle...is that gonna be OK to do it that way?
You're going to use the CFL for flower?

Stltoed....I went ahead and put the girls in the 3 gal fabric pots(was ready to give them a bigger home)....LED is 22" from plants (manufacturers recommend 18"...too close!) and I have the veg switch on about 70% and the bloom on about 60%...got that info from manufacturer...hope it works out ….and as time goes I'll very slightly adjust up til harvest time. Anyway, I'm gonna put them to bed at midnight and wake them up at 6am (18/6 light schedule) and then I should be good til later on down the line....right?

Stltoed....I went ahead and put the girls in the 3 gal fabric pots(was ready to give them a bigger home)....LED is 22" from plants (manufacturers recommend 18"...too close!) and I have the veg switch on about 70% and the bloom on about 60%...got that info from manufacturer...hope it works out ….and as time goes I'll very slightly adjust up til harvest time. Anyway, I'm gonna put them to bed at midnight and wake them up at 6am (18/6 light schedule) and then I should be good til later on down the line....right?
Sounds good.

Sounds good.
Cool....I recently applied for my medical marijuana card and was approved....the thing is, our dispensary is brand new and was scheduled to open late spring/early summer and as my luck would have it, the friggin country goes into lockdown...UGHH sucks!

Cool....I recently applied for my medical marijuana card and was approved....the thing is, our dispensary is brand new and was scheduled to open late spring/early summer and as my luck would have it, the friggin country goes into lockdown...UGHH sucks!
Once you get your harvest you can forget about ridiculous pricing from your dispensary.

You got that right....I bought nearly $1000 worth of THC in vapes, etc in Ann Arbor, Michigan and there was some stupid tax(for the schools) and just that tax alone was I think $84...I damn near passed out.

You got that right....I bought nearly $1000 worth of THC in vapes, etc in Ann Arbor, Michigan and there was some stupid tax(for the schools) and just that tax alone was I think $84...I damn near passed out.

Some inspiration for you!

Back
Top Bottom