Need some help!

Okay thanks I watered her left for work came home and now this is my situation

IMG_5575.jpeg
Are you letting it dry well In-between feeding?
Any temp changes?
How is your rh ?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Are you letting it dry well In-between feeding?
Any temp changes?
How is your rh ?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Nah it stays pretty consistent as far as temp and humidity maybe up or down a little on the and temp.somewhere around 72-75F and 50-55 rh. Seemed to me like she was drying out super fast though but still hadn’t watered in like 3 days

Also off topic but you think I’ll be okay best I can get dialed in is around 71F and 61 rh for my drying tent. Got a 230 cfm in-line fan hooked up out the top and a small fan at the bottom below my drying rack?
Just minimal air movement is all you need.
I use a sealed room with a small fan on the floor.
Suction can dry them too fast.
Temps and rh are fine.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I have a mix of happy frog and ocean forest but I believe I found out the cause it is about sawed in half I forgot I tied it at the base with a bamboo stove and wire it’s bout grew so big it almost cut it in half think that could be why?

IMG_5579.jpeg
That's not helping, if possible at least clip it to relieve the pressure, I'm not sure i'd try and peel it off, might cause more damage.

Just minimal air movement is all you need.
I use a sealed room with a small fan on the floor.
Suction can dry them too fast.
Temps and rh are fine.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Here’s a good one I got from her and I got the bottom vent that’s like a little 12 by 6 screen open as well as the hole on the left side where the ac blows from mainly running the online fam for the carbon filter. And I did trim the fan leaves after that picture as well

IMG_5586.png

Back
Top Bottom