Need some help!

Tomcat420

The top part of the plant is light free. And it’s hard to tell in the pic tho hope it’s good enough to get something that can help her

IMG_5565.jpeg

IMG_5564.jpeg

IMG_5562.jpeg

IMG_5563.jpeg

The top part of the plant is light free. And it’s hard to tell in the pic tho hope it’s good enough to get something that can help her

IMG_5565.jpeg

IMG_5564.jpeg

IMG_5562.jpeg

IMG_5563.jpeg
Hey Buddy :ciao:
We could use some details.
What's in the pot?
What are you feeding? How often?
What's the temps? RH?
How far is your light? What wattage?
She looks hungry though :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Buddy :ciao:
We could use some details.
What's in the pot?
What are you feeding? How often?
What's the temps? RH?
How far is your light? What wattage?
She looks hungry though :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Okay it’s a Glookies Auto in a 3 gallon fabric pot in a fix farm ocean forest and happy frog mix. Been feeding with mega crop one part last feed and water was like 3 days ago and was 1.75 g mega crop I mixed with a gallon of water. Today I gave her like 2.25 g of mega crop in a gallon but therew like a teaspoon of Epsom salt to try help he get better. It’s in a 2x2 tent with a Vipar Spectra XS1500 pro. Temps stay around 74-76 with light on and drop a few degrees when it’s off humidity is somewhat high around 50% RH

I also have a Big Bud auto in the tent as well same age that I have been giving the same feeding and it’s a little bigger but is thriving and doing just fine the Glookies I have had some trouble with from jump trying to keep her healthy tbh

Okay it’s a Glookies Auto in a 3 gallon fabric pot in a fix farm ocean forest and happy frog mix. Been feeding with mega crop one part last feed and water was like 3 days ago and was 1.75 g mega crop I mixed with a gallon of water. Today I gave her like 2.25 g of mega crop in a gallon but therew like a teaspoon of Epsom salt to try help he get better. It’s in a 2x2 tent with a Vipar Spectra XS1500 pro. Temps stay around 74-76 with light on and drop a few degrees when it’s off humidity is somewhat high around 50% RH
Mega crop in veg is 4 grams/ gallon.
5/6 in flower.
You at minimum should be 5 grams/ gallon. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Screenshot_20240719-143741_Google.jpg

I noticed in one photo the leaf's were wet. and looked like you have water spots on your leaf's..?
I never want get the leaf's wet unless I am forced into spraying for fungi or insects .
I really think is a bad idea to get water on the leaf's
Okay thanks I watered her left for work came home and now this is my situation

IMG_5575.jpeg

I have a mix of happy frog and ocean forest but I believe I found out the cause it is about sawed in half I forgot I tied it at the base with a bamboo stove and wire it’s bout grew so big it almost cut it in half think that could be why?

IMG_5579.jpeg

I do not know the climate where your plant is .
I would never use solid bagged compost only as a grow medium like you are because of the issues you are having now.
How much are you watering per plant ?

I do not know the climate where your plant is .
I would never use solid bagged compost only as a grow medium like you are because of the issues you are having now.
How much are watering per plant ?
About a half a gallon each pot I have 2 3 gallon fabric pots humidity is around 50 RH and temps around 75-76F

Back
Top Bottom