Need help editing journal entries and blog description

Hi,
how do I edit older journal entries and my Blog's description. I'm having trouble fiding the "edit" button.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

X
You only have 420 minutes to edit anything and it’s that little upside down triangle to the left of the page. CL🍀

this is something lol, I should report complete then? and thank you! I have just wasted entirely too much time and energy on my phone, and laptop back and forth trying to do just this :lot-o-toke: also this is the "only" smiley
You don't need to report your journal complete, simply make a new post (journal entry) with each update. Have a look at some of the other grow journals and you'll know what I mean.

If you need the first post edited, report it with the edits you want made and I'll fix it for you.

You don't need to report your journal complete, simply make a new post (journal entry) with each update. Have a look at some of the other grow journals and you'll know what I mean.

If you need the first post edited, report it with the edits you want made and I'll fix it for you
thank you for this, I am really sorry for my mess up on this, I hope that I don't get into trouble for having three of the same journal, it wont happen again

thank you for this, I am really sorry for my mess up on this, I hope that I don't get into trouble for having three of the same journal, it wont happen again

I can merge them all together if you'd like? Just let me know which title name you want to use.

Back
Top Bottom