Need advice - super slow changes during seedling period

IMG_63297.jpg
IMG_63257.jpg
IMG_63265.jpg
IMG_63248.jpg

These are the most recent pics - but basically no change from day 7-14... :(

Sorry,but you put misleading information.
That LED grow light is old mars hydro 300w.
You were right that HPS draw a bit more than usually,but with LED's it's opposite.
To prelong led life span,they run them at lower wattage that they are stated.
Example,if you got 60 *5w led you run each led at around 2w each.
Take a look on all major led manufacturers,all their led's run at lower wattage.
My light is 150w,but draws 86w only.
If you don't know,please don't put misleading information. ;)

Btw breezy hang your lights up a bit.
24" maybe even 30".
Led you got is decent light,and with led you want them stretch a bit,cause they tend to grow bushier ;)
Take care:thumb:

Yeah I had thought that that info was wrong! Thanks for backing me up! :thumb:

Till you get first couple sets of leaves,they grow slowly ;)
In 3rd picture plant looks stressed.

I really hope you are right - thats my little mutated one. The one I care about is the one that looks like a little palm tree :)

But it just hasn't changed and Im sure it needs to be much bigger at day 14-15...

I wonder if it would be bad genetics? But I bought them from sensi seeds - pretty reputable. Maybe I should give my Sensi Skunks a go instead?

I think this has been covered but:
The light is not your issue ... for now. I use the same light and it will work. Don't go closer with it until you know you can and need to. It won't make your little one grow faster.
In a large-ish pot, a seedling is going to be busy building roots for a while. This plant is too young to expect a lot of growth above the soil considering the amount of growth it has ahead of it below the ground. Roots are way more important than leaves at this point.

I think this has been covered but:
The light is not your issue ... for now. I use the same light and it will work. Don't go closer with it until you know you can and need to. It won't make your little one grow faster.
In a large-ish pot, a seedling is going to be busy building roots for a while. This plant is too young to expect a lot of growth above the soil considering the amount of growth it has ahead of it below the ground. Roots are way more important than leaves at this point.

Thanks for your knowledge - I sincerely hope you are right. Perhaps I give it another 5 days to develop and then it EXPLODES!!! :cheer:

I am just shocked because it is an Auto-flower, northern lights and I have seen so many pictures of plants at day 14-15 looking soo much better...

Thanks though..

Sorry if my info was conciderd fals dind know theye made those. And the ebay site clearly statet as a fake. But sorry �� didnt want to make you madd xD

No man, dont mention it - all I meant was that so many other people had said what I was saying to. I was just confused. I appreciate all input so THANKYOU!

Take care!

Sorry if my info was conciderd fals dind know theye made those. And the ebay site clearly statet as a fake. But sorry �� didnt want to make you madd xD

Beware of fakes ;):thumb:
I bet you had a smoke and that was first thing you spotted,all cool ;)
Nobody is trying to make other look bad,but better make it right on first go.
I'm a newb aswell,so please correct if i ever mention things wrong:);)

Beware of fakes ;):thumb:
I bet you had a smoke and that was first thing you spotted,all cool ;)
Nobody is trying to make other look bad,but better make it right on first go.
I'm a newb aswell,so please correct if i ever mention things wrong:);)

Exactly that was wat i was trying to say with my hps story i dont say its wrong. But if it would state its fake than i would check again btw did you contacted sara alreddy... Than you know 4 sure...

But about the plants i think there a bit stunt if you gave them feed i dont feed my seedlings for the first 2 weeks and than start root stimulator for 2 weeks starting at 1/4 dose... So they could be stunt by that other than that just wait

Now i just want to know whats going on xD

Back
Top Bottom