Mystery Jane project

MaryJane RC

Okay backstory....... I purchased a bunch of deals from.BW Genetics, grown out a couple.packs no issues all.as described all.fire all good.....got started months late this year but still.got something , planned on 10 sungrown photoperiod plants, sprouted 3 strains 2 different breeders, shooting for 4 3 3 scenario, popped 5 GMO ROOT BEER X CAP JUNKY fems from BW Genetics, got 4 out, popped a few Apple Dream from KDS Seeds got 3 out ( 1 I didn't sex and was a male so was culled later on when I noticed it), and lastly more BW Genetics, 209 Melons , and were supposed to be photoperiod regs, well I got 1 photoperiod female, 1 auto female, and 3 auto males , so I decided to let the dudes drop pollen and collected and mixed the 3 together and saved for the 1 lone auto female to make some f1 seedstock.
I have never worked, grown, smoked , tried or even seen in person any auto strains before these I'm certainly not an expert or even knowledgeable about any of this including proper breeding....im just a chucker trying something.
All I know is the 1 auto female showed signs of flowering shortly after being placed in its sungrown spot just a short time after the dudes did.....I thought okay she will flower and I get to try a small amount and get some seed to try again during the off season, but she just kept getting bigger and kept flowering, and she is finally getting near....ive checked over the last few weeks the progression and maturity of the seeds and truly I could just harvest and harvest now for the seeds as they have matured nicely and I even pulled a few straight off plant and pooped them straight into a paper towel and they are now in a 100 gallon pot outside, 3 already surfaced and thriving, great vigor in just 2 days so far, so.cant wait to pop a bunch and see what we got.
20240410_124131.jpg
20240703_071520.jpg
20240706_163716.jpg
20240602_094642.jpg

20240725_074334.jpg

Looks tasty haha 😄 what's the flavor profile like and how's the high
I'm lousy at describing strains and it's still going so the testers I've pulled and dried are not a good example of where she is now.....but soon as im deciding when im chopping her ....and I have bud stench from the others all over of me and tip of my nose from smelling them all, I can't smell but a bunch of cannabis

Back
Top Bottom