Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

Lots of blue in the leftovers. I'd munch a gram or so to see if it
ZapComix#2Cover.jpg

Lots of blue in the leftovers. I'd munch a gram or so to see if it
ZapComix#2Cover.jpg
Right? I’d love to save it until there’s enough to freeze dry a batch, then make ‘pixie sticks’ with them. A delightful sweet treat to send you on a trip

A bit of advice for you or suggestion if you will. When it comes time for picking a dosage, don’t listen to Terrence McKenna’s advice. Lmao 😂 Happy travels. :surf: :woohoo: CL🍀

Ate a half oz of blue meanies concentrated into the gummy mixtures yesterday.
Great opportunity to test dosage before continuing production.
Mellow, clean, slight euphoric high with no overwhelming effects. Great coloration, no real visuals.
need to do more research on extracting the psychoactive properties efficiently and thoroughly.
Mush love 🍄 ❤️

Bonus, the gummies led me to this chicken of the woods hiding 30 feet from my front door

Mellow, clean, slight euphoric high with no overwhelming effects. Great coloration, no real visuals.
need to do more research on extracting the psychoactive properties efficiently and thoroughly.
Mush love 🍄 ❤️

Bonus, the gummies led me to this chicken of the woods hiding 30 feet from my front door

You are a very brave soul to ingest 14 grams of any psychedelic 🍄s. That’s supposedly an ego death ☠️ dose. I’ve never tried the Blue Meanies but I would think it had to be intense? Happy Travels :surf: :woohoo: CL🍀

Mush love 🍄 ❤️

Holy shit, I l ingested less than a gram yesterday. And I thought it was too much for a bit

1/2 oz fresh or half oz dried, @Mycelium Farmer ?

The first is a nice dose, a little less than medium dose, and what sounds like you experienced. A half oz dried is a super-heroic dose. Last time I had lesser dose (9 dry grams) I was in Never-Never Land for hours.

You are a very brave soul to ingest 14 grams of any psychedelic 🍄s. That’s supposedly an ego death ☠️ dose. I’ve never tried the Blue Meanies but I would think it had to be intense? Happy Travels :surf: :woohoo: CL🍀
My ego hasn’t died yet 😆 😭 I guess the shrooms don’t do all the work that easy. thank you friend for traveling through!

I’ve had trips where a gram did me plenty. Can’t blame you there either haha
Pan Cyan is like that for me!!! I've had a full on trip on .75g They're a different animal. I also like the lesser body load!!! But I Love them all!!! 😎✌️

My ego hasn’t died yet 😆 😭 I guess the shrooms don’t do all the work that easy. thank you friend for traveling through!
I think 🤔 it was just about 7 grams dried of the Purple 🧙 Mystics that was enuff for my little ego death ☠️ adventure. But I also did the Lemon Tek method and I’ll be forever convinced that it strengthens the potency even though I have heard that it doesn’t. I never had a come up come on that fast. I recommend everyone try it at least once. Happy Travels :surf: :woohoo: CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom