My second grow

Th3ey look like they are doing pretty good to me. Just a suggestion though, you don't want the mylar all loose like you have it. The ripples will create hotspots that focus light on your plant and can cause burns.

thanks nodirt.. on my little plant, the leaves r still turning yellow on me..:hmmmm: the buds still look good.. i have a cheap ph tester that u get from lowes and when i checked it, it was 6.5.. i did notice a little spider web on the plant could that be doing it? my other plant i have in there is fine.. what happens is the leave get rust spots on them then they start yellowing and die:-( if anybody has any suggestion please!! write me back...:allgood: p.s. the leave's seem to be dieing in the middle of the plant..

here's a couple of pics. i'm bored lol....:allgood:

littleplant2.jpg

plants4weeks0011.jpg

i have to give up growing:-(.. reason y friends found my growing room:-( now i'm afraid they might tell another friend u now how that works.. so i talk to my buddy and he said i can finish the rest of my grow over at his house.. i just started 3 NL and 3 super skunks and i have 1 i'm getting ready to harvest.. i want to thank all of u people for the great help u've given me:adore: my first grow was all junk weed but my second grow was some great!!! shit:cheesygrinsmiley: i thought it was kool my buddy said u findaly growed some great! weed, we was waisted for awhile lol.. just when i started to get the hang of it i have to quit.. i have to say this is a great site alot of smart (intelegant) people here.. can't spell worth a fuck.. lol... so i have to say bye for awhile on the growing part:-( again thanks for helping me on my growes:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: i still have one more plant that i will keep u posted on hopefully it's as great as the other one:cheesygrinsmiley: i have about a week left on it... i'll take some pics of her,she's a little ruff looking now but she's got some good looking nugs on her..

sorry to hear your giving up, but you have a good dam reason. i just started my first grow and hopping all goes well. hope to see more of your grows in the future if you decide to get back into the hobby.....

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom