My Kind of Thing

Also just curious, what made you choose the name unclebobo seeing as I assume you're a female? 🤔
In the "About" area that is part of the user's info it says Male. In many European countries there are variations of male names that sound like the female version in a different country.

Then there is the male name of Alexander but female babies can be named using a variation such as Alexandra or Alexis.

In the "About" area that is part of the user's info it says Male. In many European countries there are variations of male names that sound like the female version in a different country.

Then there is the male name of Alexander but female babies can be named using a variation such as Alexandra or Alexis.
Yeah I saw that too, figured might be a mistake seeing as this person has 💋 in their signature and when they thanked everyone for welcoming them, ended it with a kissing face. Doesn't exactly scream male, but I suppose it is 2024 after all

@TassieTurtleman I have recently been made a fan of The Grateful Dead, by @Jon who is an awesome bass player. Their band plays some original stuff and some TGD covers. It's very addicting. You can listen to the same song done a dozen different ways and never get bored. Google "Dead Heads" :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's what we're all here for!!
Did you end up finding some seeds?
Also just curious, what made you choose the name unclebobo seeing as I assume you're a female? 🤔
Haha, yes, I’ve got my seeds Godfather OG Strain Feminized ready from one of your sponsor @Rocket Seeds! And about the name UncleBobo it’s actually a tribute to my uncle who passed away. I used to see him at the farm, always smoking weed, so it felt right to honor him this way!

Haha, yes, I’ve got my seeds Godfather OG Strain Feminized ready from one of your sponsor @Rocket Seeds! And about the name UncleBobo it’s actually a tribute to my uncle who passed away. I used to see him at the farm, always smoking weed, so it felt right to honor him this way!
Good to hear you got some seeds! Hopefully you'll start a grow journal, so we can all follow along and help out!
That's really sweet, what a nice gesture! Good on ya 👏

Back
Top Bottom