My Grow Journal

I am a long time believer in MG but this time it did not turn out that way. A GHS kings kush seedling has nutrient lockout or stunned growth. I am trying to find out what to transplant in before it dies. There is a bagseed right next to it that is doing fine with no stunned growth. So it has to be the genetics need perfect room temp, humid, nutrient, etc I think. Out door has done me wrong..... Any soil ideas to save this grape ape x with og kush ...I can post pics I also have a SLH and a HSO passion fruit punch geminating.
Post this in the help section. You will get more exposure there.
This is someone's personal journal.

Attachments

• 20200625_083357.jpg
    20200625_083357.jpg
    962.6 KB · Views: 29
12/12 for 10 weeks or longer. Your about halfway there.
The first 4 plants I didn’t lolipop,
Or remove unwanted scraggly one hitter buds from the bottom growth. After idk maybe a week or two after flip,
Other then that just be sure to maintain that 12/12 till your plant is ready for harvest. I’m guessing 8 weeks if it’s kinda fast, 14 weeks if she a slow bloomer.

Very nice, they’re looking a lot better and thicc! As for when you’re ready for your flip I would do a run off test on your soil to see if you need to add anything to it. And if you do I’d add a 50/50 mix of a 2/2/2 dry nutrient mix and a bloom mix. If you want it to be taken up by your roots a bit faster let it steep in some water first for a little bit to break it down a bit first. Strain the mix and top dress with that now wet fertilizer and water with what you strained out.

That’s just based off of what I would do, don’t know how well dry fertilizers do with miracle grow.

3x3 and the small plant was a gift from a friend. It's gorilla cookies!!

How well is the gift from a friend liking that light? If she’s getting a good ammount of stretch, take a bigger planter pot flip it upside down and put her on it. Or something to pick her up off the floor and closer to the light. Just because she looks a little far from the light to me.

If you don’t mind I’ll attach a picture of what I mean.

Attachments

• 9F67BA45-0E57-4950-9889-A3FF752AD2B1.jpeg
    9F67BA45-0E57-4950-9889-A3FF752AD2B1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
How well is the gift from a friend liking that light? If she’s getting a good ammount of stretch, take a bigger planter pot flip it upside down and put her on it. Or something to pick her up off the floor and closer to the light. Just because she looks a little far from the light to me.

If you don’t mind I’ll attach a picture of what I mean.
Good idea. Thanks

looks awesome with the Mylar up! :thumb:

advice for flipping to flower. Flip to flower. Watch them stretch. Enjoy. Don’t do any major defoliation till at least day 21 of flower. It usually takes 4-7 days for a plant to fully transition into flower. But starting right from day 1 of 12-12 gives you a good enough answer to when they’re started. Once they’re close to finished as per breeders suggestion. Look at the trichs and determine it that way to when they’re finished.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom