My First Grow: I'm From Alberta Canada & Got My ACMPR

frankjocose

This is my first grow. Using autoflower seeds in a micro grow. Just getting my feet wet. Would love all the suggestions, criticism, and corrections you guys want to offer. Just here to learn and ultimately be able to grow and supply myself with the best medicine I can. I'll be posting pictures and updates as often as I can. I'm new to growing and blogging so like I said, TIPS WELCOME!!

re: My First Grow - I'm From Alberta Canada & Got My ACMPR.

420-magazine-mobile565895225.jpg

If you dont mind me asking how many plants are you allowed to have for personal use

I believe it's based on ur gram per day prescription but I may be wrong.

You are correct sir.

The new legislation coming July '18 will allow 4 plants per house without a medical license. BUT, that license can be the difference between legally growing 4 and legally growing 14.

I'll be getting mine asap :thumb:

You are correct sir.

The new legislation coming July '18 will allow 4 plants per house without a medical license. BUT, that license can be the difference between legally growing 4 and legally growing 14.

I'll be getting mine asap :thumb:

But I read that the 4 plants ur allowed for recreational use are included in ur medical limit which I understand even if I don't personally agree with

But I read that the 4 plants ur allowed for recreational use are included in ur medical limit which I understand even if I don't personally agree with

Oh good to know. I started reading the cannabis act, but after 29 pages of 173...something shiny took over and I lost interest/got distracted.

Strain – Northern Cactus’ Lowryder

# of Plants - 4

Grow Type - Soil

Grow Stage - Propagation

Bucket Size – 3 Gallon

Lights - 150 Watt Sunsystem (HPS)

Nutrients – Grotek’s Kick Start Early Growth Solution (5-8-5) + Wild Thing’s Part “M” (1-0-1) + GreenPlanet’s Duel Fuel 1 (5-0-1) & 2 (0-3-6)

Medium – Peat + Perlite + Dolomite Lime

RH – 20 to 50 %

Room Temperature -25 to 31 Degrees Celsius

Square Footage – 22” x 22” x 51”

Pests - None Known

I plan to make this first box a home for a mother and get gardening a perpetual harvest utilizing two grow tents. Open to discussion on the type of light I should invest in for the perpetuals (LED vs MH/HPS)

I plan to make this first box a home for a mother and get gardening a perpetual harvest utilizing two grow tents. Open to discussion on the type of light I should invest in for the perpetuals (LED vs MH/HPS)

I'm old school. I prefer HPS for flowering. I use a Hortilux enhanced spectrum 600w along with 2 48" T5HO 6400k sunblasters at the edges

420-magazine-mobile1504088127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom