MVortex's Perpetual Thread For A 4x4 Tent & RDWC

As long as it works well that’s all that matters

Exactly. We'll see how it all goes. Mechanically it is pretty solid. Real world when roots are involved? We'll see what happens. My thought/hope is the roots won't be bothered much and stick to their normal area in the bucket. With the supply coming in on that bucket down low, I'm hoping the roots won't just flow out of the bucket. If by chance they do, well, I have backup plan after backup plan to deal with it depending on severity.

New territory for me, so we'll see. Either way, it won't be boring. :D

I will jump in here if it ok

Sure sure. Got fifty bucks? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome along mr smokey. Bout out of the downtime for this rig, and will be dropping the beans within a week or two.

Speaking of which, what are we dropping?

Damn good question.

I think I have it narrowed down to:

- Northern Lights (FastBuds)
- Wedding Cake (Barney's Farm)
- Blueberry Bliss (Vision Seeds)
- Double Grape (Mephisto Genetics)

It may change, but I think this is where I'm settling in.

Yes I do. All I need is your address and I will send it to you right away.:cheesygrinsmiley:

:high-five:

Sounds like a good lineup

We'll see. Indica heavy, but I have more sativa dom stuff running in the other 4x4 right now. These should compliment those pretty well, and my guess is they'll all finish pretty close to each other. I dropped strawberry pie and lemon pie in favor of the double grape and blueberry bliss.

Speaking of the girls who shalt not be named, I should be flipping them already, but can't get them dialed in yet. Not sure if they're under or overfed. Yes, that makes no sense. They look overfed, but act underfed, if that makes sense.

I may just have to flip them and cross my fingers. Too far in to scrap, but not stable enough to flip. :(

They've been in veg for close to 8 weeks already, and look like about 4 weeks in. Maybe 12" tall, and just not happy about a damn thing.

They’re in perlite. Kinda torching the lower nodes.

New growth looks ok. Little at the tip and edges, which is how the lowers started.

EC was about 0.85 after the last few weeks, which I tried thinning out as well as bumping up a tick. This week I set it at 1.1, thinking maybe a def and not a burn.

Should be light on the nutes, at least I would think, being sativa dominant. Maybe not though.

How about an update bro? Pictures?

Peace, Hyena

Still in the build process. Nothing happening.

Hit a hot streak for a couple weeks, so I put the brakes on. I’m finishing up the plumbing on my 3x3, and now just leak testing the bulkheads. I’ll glue in the supply line stuff in a few minutes, and then get that up and testing operation.

It’s the same overflow setup, so another reason besides heat was making damn sure this one worked first. Easier to swallow a $40 bucket hit than 5 of them.

I’m sure it'll be fine, but I’m overly cautious and maybe a little gun-shy at the moment with plumbing.

It’ll be alright though. It fits what I need to do, and solves most of the inconveniences with the previous rig.

A5DBC62E-9A27-4DA2-A97A-ADF346549D27.jpeg389ABC64-21A2-43E3-9889-A254790606DA.jpeg06A095E3-2374-48EC-8125-3469ED00675E.jpeg6A74F429-95AC-4BC4-BFCD-194A1EAD551C.jpeg

There’s a few teaser pics of the 3x3 build in progress. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck on the build.

Thanks. It’s going fine. Plumbing just makes me nervous these days. :rofl:

Bout to put it all together and do a run test.

Then a break while I figure out what I want to pop. :rofl:

What do you have in mind?

Cannabis?

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Seriously though, I’m not 100% sure. Gimme a few to get the supply lines set, then I’ll hop on my laptop for a bit more commentary

1DDDCD94-D0B4-4DBE-AF1D-8C26D743D9F3.jpeg

8E327402-DA58-4D8D-BCB7-D64B45415990.jpeg

No idea what I’m going to end up running.

Originally planned for the A5, but not sure I want to blow one of those seeds on a new rig. Especially with a short veg on her.

Currently thinking:

- Sugar Bomb Punch
- Hawaiian Wave
- Slurricane
- ???

Thinking a more evening chill strain, but maybe not.

Absolutely. Might be a little heavier than I'm thinking though.

Leaning to Hawaiian Wave, but there is also the Frisian Dew, Skunk #11, Strawberry Cough, Critical Orange Punch, Passion Fruit, Blue Fire, Blue Mystic, or AK-48 too.

If I had to guess this second, it'll be Hawaiian Wave, Skunk #11, or Blue Fire most likely.

The run that will be in this tent will be autos. No reason, other than for the shits and grins of running autos in RDWC. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Double Grape, Blueberry Bliss, Wedding Cake, and either Strawberry Pie or Lemon Pie.

And yeah, probably going to go pop the Hawaiian Wave in a bit now that I think it through a bit. I'll think on it some more while I do the full sys water check. That blue fire isn't far from kicking its way into the tent either. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom