MVortex's Perpetual Thread For A 4x4 Tent & RDWC

Which make and model of trimmer did you get?

ttt1600tt-jpg.2080378

Tom's Tumber. Model TTT1600 (handcrank).

It's their smallest unit, and average capacity is 1/2lb-1lb. Depending on bud size, etc. You basically fill it up to just about 2" under the bar.

I figure with the way it's made that I can whip up a divider that would let me run a smaller batch if needed. Something quick and easy out of cardboard or whatever. That would narrow the chamber and allow a smaller run that still has the right volume.

I was babbling about it a couple months ago in my Lab journal:

I’ll have to put that on my wish list.

You know how you look into things, think you've found the right one, then get it home, use it, and it isn’t all it was cracked up to be?

Not the case with this, at least from my perspective. It was money well spent. It might not be something that generates income, but the time I’ll be saving (along with the aches/pains from long ass trimming sessions :rofl:) with it is well worth the purchase price. Considering it was 1/3 of a trim pro workbench setup, and 1/10th of some of the others, I’m quite happy with the purchase.

I looked at those too. I wanted something that didn’t cut away bud. Was down to a trim pro or the Tom’s Tumbler.

Found the trimpro to work, but it also scattered theleaf trichs all over, and maintenance on them were kinda heavy.

Now if True North would get their payment shit squared away and actually work, that would be nice. They’re about to come off my bank list, sponsor or not.

Now if True North would get their payment shit squared away and actually work, that would be nice. They’re about to come off my bank list, sponsor or not.

Well, two strikes on em. It's not the bank, it's them. True North keeps saying transaction declined, when the reality of it is that the bank never even sees a charge coming through at all.

So who knows. Not the card, not the bank. Guarantee that. Guess I'll just move them to the "last resort, use with caution" spot on my list. I'd cancel it all off and say screw it. However they're the only place I can find that still have these particular seeds available, other than the actual breeder website and they won't ship here.

Back to the good shit, huh?

It seems I’ve been for shit in the taking pics department when bucking down and trimming the girls.

I did get the Strawberry Lemonades done Monday night, tumbled, and into a curing bucket. Both plants combined for 19.75oz. There weren’t any real giant buds, but all were a decent size and nice and dense. Average size bucked down was about golfball size, maybe a hair bigger. About 80%-85% were that size, with the rest about the size of a superball/shooter marble. (Not counting the larf/popcorn.)

Got close to 3 of the gallon bags of crumbled trim/larf. Not sure about it’s end fate. Press? Bubble? Decarb and into oil? Haven’t made up my mind yet, but will at some point soon.

Cut the lights off on the Blue Dream yesterday. Will be hanging her up to dry tonight. Looks like the weekend will bring a bunch of cleaning my way.

Oh, remember the runt GDP? Looks like she’s about done. She isn’t in this tent, but was supposed to be. She’s turned out nice all things considered I think.

And we’re done here for now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

5D6C6BA9-BBFC-418A-B27E-9A63382A8F6D.jpeg

2B49B656-8B63-44F8-838C-D4E44D9262D8.jpeg

Blue Dream, the last holdout, has met the hatchet man. Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!!!

Cut and hung, and we’ll see her in the tumbler in 10-14 days or so.

One more plant to chop this weekend, and while she isn’t in the hydro, she was supposed to be.

Looks like a weekend of cleaning is in store for me.

Forgot to mention that with the dry trimming I’ve been hanging larger branch sizes. To this end BD didn’t disappoint. The majority of sticks in there are pushing 3ft long. :cheesygrinsmiley:

There’s a few in there that are shorter, but not too many. Half a dozen maybe.

Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but I have 5pks of Blue Cheese and Liberty Haze (both are Barney’s) coming. Impulse buy, no plans for them yet.

So the new seeds coming are:

Deluxe Sugar Cane (IHG)
Slurricane (IHG)
Platinum Jelly (IHG)

Mimosa EVO (Barney’s)
Morning Glory (Barney’s)
Acapulco Gold (Barney’s)
Blue Cheese (Barney’s)
Liberty Haze (Barney’s)

I think that’s it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The last 3 from Barney’s I have no immediate plans for. The others, well... fall will be here before we know it. Soon as the AC weather is over, we’ll be droppin beans for the next run in here.

In the meantime I'll be doing maintenance and upgrades/mods as I can.

How will we work out a new drain setup?

How much of my wish list can I put to use?

Stay tuned for the intermission and we’ll see. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did a wake n bake this morning with the Durban Poison.

Yeah, it's only been 3 weeks but got dayum!

Yes, yes it is. :ganjamon:

Exactly what you think it should be from the descriptions. Very heady, floaty in the head, with just a tick in the body that is real nice.

In fall related news...

The packs of IHG from Platinum have arrived! For reference:

- Deluxe Sugar Cane (Slurmint ix #7 x Platinum)
- Platinum Jelly (Platinum x Jelly Breath)
- Slurricane (Dosidos x Purple Punch)

Then they threw in some surprise freebies of:

- IHG - Twisted Helix
- IHG - Velvet Skies
- 42 - London Pound Cake

Still waiting on the Barney's stuff.

Mimosa EVO, Morning Glory, Liberty Haze, and Blue Cheese.

Back
Top Bottom