Mr Squirryl And The Beans

Thanks for the advice Mr Squrliy
I will do that next trip do you use the tie rack or a gentleman outfitters for your ties?

Mr. Squirryl says,

Hemp_Squirryl.JPG

As alway, dear Jaga, I use whatever is appropriate at any given time.

Good Luck with your visa, I have a good feeling about it.

Mr Squirryl says

Good morning Mr Squirryl :byebye::
I'm on page 1 and before i continue on i Subscribed :nomo:
I Love Story Time Please :shhh: My old lady is READING ME SOME POETRY by Mr Squirryl :thanks:

Mr. Squirryl says,

Hemp_Squirryl.JPG

Hello Mr. Isearch

The seedlings freeze as Mr Squirryl enters the greenhouse, talking to someone.

New_Image10.jpg

"Who are you talking to, Mr. Squirryl?" asks Ice-cream silently.

DSCN4616.JPG

"That was my good friend Isearch" says Mr Squirryl, "He likes poetry."

"Do you know any poems, Mr Squirryl?" ask the seedlings.

DSCN46111.JPG

"I know a poem, Mr Squirryl", exclaims Wappach9

"Go on, then" says Mr. Squirryl.

DSCN46101.JPG

"Mr. Slug,

on my

leaves.

Chewing bits of me

up.

He

never

leaves.

Oh I wish he would

stop."

DSCN46091.JPG

The other seedlings applaud noiselessly.

"I want to be a poet when I grow up, Mr. Squirryl"

"When you grow up," says Mr. Squirryl "you will become the most beautiful flower in the world."

That's much better than becoming a poet"

The seedlings agree.

"Becoming a Flower must the best thing in the world, ever." They chorus silently.

DSCN46191.JPG

:ciao:

Hey Mr Squirly
All the folks of jAGANATHA PURI are suffering too much the cyclone was bad for the whole of Orrissa
one big Fuck up to this day potatoes are going up double salt ordinary sodium sulphate is 40rs
can you imagine only about a month ago it was not 5rs, all the puri people are very sad. There goverment
is shitting on them, the other day there was a bit of a fight at the veg market,, over the price of Onions Tomatoes
Potatoes. We went to my Brother house his name Jaganatha Mandal a very good boy I cried for his family and friends th
morning, while eating more Kali medicine. We paid for there family to be fed for the next few days. Can you imagine, a simple thing
over here is so much harder for them because now like the west all things hold a high price!!!!
But the Gov official says that still the average indian will be able to live on 40rs so really they are telling to many lies?
I am sorry mr Squrily to send you the news the my Puri Basi Folks are all dieing of a broken heart:circle-of-love:
Please any one who may read this spare a thought for some of the poorist fols on this planet at this time I will have many photos of what Puri is when I return to the uk in another two weeks, it has been a very sad trip to see my family dissplaced an my Guru only His Grave is there no more Fatherly support my wife I left in the room this day to cry for them alone.
I hope it gets better please send love to PURI
Jai Jaganatha

Thanx for the thought
sir I have shed a few tears, but you know what when looking at things from a differnt angel it seems that they are
still quite out of our big brothers eye, its the simple fact of knowing the folks are straving and the big nobs let it
all go on. In there lock ups they have many tons of veg but will not release it to the needy, they simpley want
to keep it an have the poor starve it makes me soo F******G annoyed that I may try an find out which Orissan
minister is keeping back the salt an the veg, yep it hurts like hell when they kick you
in the children,,,im sure you know what I mean the kids are so hungry they will eat almost anything
imagine when I am sitting in a resturant and I dont like what they sent so it gets left an they would see this
its wrong you are right
Thanks Mahaprabhu
Jai Jaganatha

Jaga my friend, my blessings go out to your fam.
This grow was never brought to my attention rico

Sub'd

How did this gem ever escape me...
Good Weed Mr. Squirryl

"Ringmaster Yut, Mr. Squirryl Rico Suavay PhD. AKA Ricorico Ricardo/Donnie Brassco, the purple people weeder from Updown the Valleymountaintop in the desert by the sea, Da GODDAMN Man who wants his own Lamborghini but less plants & most likely grew the best bud he ever smoked" YOU KNOW I'M PISSED! You and the Beans have all this going on with rare sightings of long lost imaginary friends and what not & tried to keep it a secret. THAT'S THE LAST STRAW! Oh wait a minute; There's another broom right here.

SUBBED

Hi Reg :ciao:

Mr. Squirryl wanted me to do this thread.

There were never any links or invites.

Whoevers path crosses here is more than welcome.

Mr Squirryl has not given up on this Journal.

I am tending his plants until he feels better.

He is so sad at the moment because of the plight of the people in india.

When Mr. Squirryl is sad, he just sits there, staring into space,

as if the power of his mind can help those poor people.

I do ask him why (I think he's just lazy) :eyebrowsmile:

He tells me all this stuff that rhymes, sort of...

...I hear his words, but I never understand his answers :scratchinghead:

:lot-o-toke:

Reg, Mr Squirryl has a message for you. :ciao:

Hemp_Squirryl.JPG

Hello Mr Reg.

You missed a bit.

Over there, no...... there........ yes.

Thank you Mr. Reg.

*Tips Hat*

:ciao:

Well I do have some good new,s our friend /brother a simple rickshaw puller is in a better position we were able to help him by
giving him the money to get a chai shop together this is good for a couple of reasons the first he will not have to suffer by
cycling fat rich Indian families around for very little money,,, and the other is now he doesnt have to have to only relie
on the tourist seasons for his big money (which aint so big) now he will have trade all year around
Plus his chai shop is opposite the Bang shop a great location as well :cheesygrinsmiley: so at least his family can now build on this and so
there are good things going on now plus slowly travellers are coming back again:cheesygrinsmiley:
Dont be sad any more Mr Squirly tend your plants and be good this has a good effect on the consciousness for the whole
planet I believe
Jai Jaganatha

B.A.R. just stole the Comedian crown from that Greaser with that crackback paragraph of laughter. :thumb: I dig this self glossed Circle of Jesters
Jaga my friend, my blessings go out to your fam.

"Ringmaster Yut, Mr. Squirryl Rico Suavay PhD. AKA Ricorico Ricardo/Donnie Brassco, the purple people weeder from Updown the Valleymountaintop in the desert by the sea, Da GODDAMN Man who wants his own Lamborghini but less plants & most likely grew the best bud he ever smoked" YOU KNOW I'M PISSED! You and the Beans have all this going on with rare sightings of long lost imaginary friends and what not & tried to keep it a secret. THAT'S THE LAST STRAW! Oh wait a minute; There's another broom right here.

SUBBED

Great Morning Mr Squirryl . . . . . :ciao:

How is Juanita?

May weed be blessed with a small update?

Mr Squirryl Please Don't Let The Troubles Of The World Sadden You.

IF YOUR SAD YOUR ADDING MORE SORROW TO THE WORLD.

Mr Squirryl WEED NEED YOU TO BE MINDFULLY POSITIVE SINCE THE UNIVERS IS CONTROLED YOUR MIND.

PLEASE PEOLPE LET STOP HOPING AND START PRAYING!!

jaga . . . . . . . . I SEND MY POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

INTENTION IS . . . . . . .. . . . WELL, YOU FILL IN THE EMPTY SPACE . . . . . . . :Namaste:

Mr. Squirryl Enters the Underground Bunker 801 HC FTW KC 3.0 UV.

DSCN7737.JPG

What Happened here?

draft_lens8682741module76909151photo_1262391093squirrel4.jpg

asks Mr. Squirryl.

uurrrgghhhhhh.......

DSCN7750.JPG
says pregnant non-pointless ex-seedling
uurrrgghhhhhh.......

uurrrgghhhhhh.......

DSCN77461.JPG

uurrrgghhhhhh........samples........

croaks wappa-mutant

DSCN7751.JPG

uurrrgghhhhhh.......

DSCN7757.JPG

DSCN7758.JPG

gasps Juanita

:trance:

You did this to them, Mr. Squirryl...

The constant requests for "more of that good stuff"....?

where did you think I was getting it from? :scratchinghead:

What will become of us, Mr. Squirryl?

DSCN7749.JPG

asks Squirryl's Kush

DSCN77481.JPG

You said that becoming a flower was a good thing :scratchinghead:

DSCN77471.JPG

Mr. Squirryl gazes adoringly on the ex-seedlings

DSCN7749-001.JPG

and tells them:

Your beauty is timeless,

but your flowers are finite;