Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Hey everybody!

Trying to get a quick update in. The girls are doing well and are keeping me busy. I was hoping to flip this weekend but they are a little droopy from a shortage of water.
I've increased the water 'on' time(for the auto feed system) to six minutes per day. That's up a minute from the norm. I haven't had to play with it too much, but you do have to keep an eye on your pans under the plants. When I increased the feed cycle earlier I overdid it and almost didn't notice the overflow in the tent.

I hope all is well with everyone.

:Rasta:

Seems like the auto-watering thing takes longer to sort out than I expected...you too?
Actually not really. I'm making it sound worse than what it is. After the system finishes the pots are heavy. They do well right through to lights off. When they wake, the pots are light. I'm trying to find that spot where they still have some moisture left when the pump kicks on again.

Feeding twice a day was too much, but again I went from one extreme to another. I suppose part of the problem is knowing what to expect from the system. I may have to go with a one or two minute watering just before lights out.

The plants plants are finishing the water between lights on and lights out? Dayum! 2x a day seems like it might be the sweet spot.
You're right on two times a day. My one complaint about the setup is not being able to move the plants around. Training is difficult too.

Hey everybody!
Day 85 above ground. I did some cleaning up down below of all the girls over the last few days. Tuesday I'll most likely flip to flower.

I did some more supercropping on the PCK's. It was really hard to keep these girls down but I think I have them where I want them to be now.

I have the Atreum ARA-6 at 24" above the canopy, which gives them 55K of lux at full intensity.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Enjoy the week ahead and be safe out there.

:Rasta:

They are Mmmmmarvellous Mr. S! Nice bottom clean up and super cropping FTW!
Thanks N4! There was a lot to remove down below. More than I cared to take off, but it will be better for the growth in a couple of weeks.
Looking fantastic, I love how those towering colas are lookin on down

That light looks to be doing a fantastic job!
Thanks Rex. I can't say enough good things about this light, and Atreum Lighting in general. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone with a 4x4 space. The customer service is fantastic and the rep is always available. They are top notch as far as I'm concerned.

Highya MrS,

You always have the best looking canna ladies!! Superb group shot. Under grooming looks very clean as well!! Such a nice job! Happy Smokin'

Nice looking ladies. I noticed when I zoom in on some of your pics it looks like some of the leaf edges look a little brown. Is that some sort of deficiency or is it combination of the lighting and my old eyes?

Highya ITS,

Our Akita bit someone last week, so I took her to the pound. Really sad ordeal, but it's over for us. We have to take the good with the bad. Can't decide what to use for an avatar. Happy Smokin'

Nice looking ladies. I noticed when I zoom in on some of your pics it looks like some of the leaf edges look a little brown. Is that some sort of deficiency or is it combination of the lighting and my old eyes?
In hindsight I don’t think I was as clear as I wanted to be, so please accept my apologies. What I was thinking but did say was that my plants are showing the same browning on the leaf edges and seeing that you are very knowledgeable about cannabis, I was wondering what your thoughts and/or solutions are. Sorry that I wasn’t more clear in my original post. I blame it on either being high........ or Covid. ;)

Highya MrS,

You always have the best looking canna ladies!! Superb group shot. Under grooming looks very clean as well!! Such a nice job! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode, much appreciated. Sorry about your dog. I'm sure it wasn't easy making the choice that you did.
I'm digging that purpling on the leaves, but I'm not digging that Bode's avatar is a B all of a sudden. :(

Maybe he's transitioning to staff?
Hmmm, shouldn't be any purpling.
Hmmm, shouldn't be any browning.
In hindsight I don’t think I was as clear as I wanted to be, so please accept my apologies. What I was thinking but did say was that my plants are showing the same browning on the leaf edges and seeing that you are very knowledgeable about cannabis, I was wondering what your thoughts and/or solutions are. Sorry that I wasn’t more clear in my original post. I blame it on either being high........ or Covid. ;)
Not to worry BigD. I hadn't noticed the browning, but will take a better look tonight and get back to you on that.

Highya ITS,

Our Akita bit someone last week, so I took her to the pound. Really sad ordeal, but it's over for us. We have to take the good with the bad. Can't decide what to use for an avatar. Happy Smokin'
So sorry to hear that Bode. What an awful decision to have to make. :peace:
Hmmm, shouldn't be any purpling.
I'm calling this purpling, but it may just be a trick of the light:
purpling 2.JPG
purpling 1.JPG

I'm calling this purpling, but it may just be a trick of the light:
I'm going with a white balance thing. I don't see any purpling on them at all. As for the browning that @BigD13 mentioned, I'm not seeing that either. Some older leaves show a deficiency from early on. That might be what you are seeing, but no browning anywhere.
Nonetheless, I will take some pics at lights off next time so we can get a better look.

Thanks for the eyes guys.

Back
Top Bottom