Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Hi there Mack :passitleft:

I would like to give a short answer to this.

As I mentioned in my post 6500K would be inefficient to bloom under but you can still grow a plant with few fine buds. I was talking theoretical there. 3000K and 3500K works seamlessly all the time and there is no doubt with it. 3887K is what I am getting from my fixture as the lighting laboratory stated. Among 3000K-3500K and 4000K, 3887K performed the best in multiple cases with similar strains and species. I think it is OK to say that anything between 3000K and 4000K can rock your world if you provide enough care but I think the sweet spot is somewhere between 3500K and 4000K.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate the response. Your initial post got me looking into it blue light anyways and found some very beneficial information for the memory bank :high-five:

Hey everybody!

Just so happens I have an update for you all! The plants are doing great, both under the Atreum ARA-6 and the nutrients being fed from Blue Planet Nutrients.

It was a small learning curve understanding light heights but now that things have been dialed in the plants have been responding well. I'm probably at 75% load right now at 24". This seems to be right where they like it.

The nutrients have been easy peasy in getting dialed in. Since I was able to use what I already knew from my previous line the change was rather simple and seamless.

The plants received their quadding a couple of days ago. The one PCK had her main fans removed today. Too much energy was being used by them, so in order to concentrate the plants energy on the new growth those fans were removed.
I left the fans in the other PCK as a reference, but they will come off tomorrow as well.

The Original Glues are doing great. The node spacing is perfect and the quadding is working out well with them, so far. I was disappointed in the fact I could not use my grommets with the new system I have in place, but I did find these patented GDBScrews which worked well.

So here's some pics.

:Rasta:

:thanks:

I think binder clips might have worked on the edges of the trays,
Mine were too small! I need to upgrade.
but since you don't have any the screws were a nice idea of GDB. Does he specify hex vs Phillips head in his patent application?
Well, seeing that he is a square, I'm leaning towards the Robbies.

Lovely plants, Mr. S! I must say, though, I'm a little (but not a lot) surprised at the length you will go to gear up your set-up. Those GDBscrews are still in the research phase and I haven't authorized the release of any specs, much less the actual product.

I can only assume the fur-boys in R&D are selling company secrets. Of course that would not be possible without someone willing to buy info. illegally. :(

plants look great.

i like the water feed. built simple rdwc systems with the same distribution method. make sure all the hoses are equal length, it will ensure they all receive the same amount.

Wow! Plants look great! And those screws...:welldone:
IKR! I can't believe how shiny they are. GDBScrews for the win!
I love the neat little miter job you did on your drip manifold stand <3 Ladies look happy and that tent is so clean :circle-of-love:
I want to take credit for it, but it's a post cap that you can buy at Home Depot. My miter jobs look nothing like that.
Lovely plants, Mr. S! I must say, though, I'm a little (but not a lot) surprised at the length you will go to gear up your set-up. Those GDBscrews are still in the research phase and I haven't authorized the release of any specs, much less the actual product.

I can only assume the fur-boys in R&D are selling company secrets. Of course that would not be possible without someone willing to buy info. illegally. :(
You need to get a handle on your company man; the staff's running amok.
plants look great.

i like the water feed. built simple rdwc systems with the same distribution method. make sure all the hoses are equal length, it will ensure they all receive the same amount.
I did. I tried to keep the hoses low so the air pockets would rise to the top when it turns off. So far it appears to be working well(enough).

Hey everybody!

More pics? Say it isn't so! I'll need to come up with a better plan than the GDBScrews. As good as they are they have limited function. My girls are growing up fast and furious, so the screws really are as good as the diameter of the pot openings.

So my plan will be to drill four holes and run some long skewers though to the other sides. The clips would work to hold the skewers on the top of the pots, as Shed does, but then it interferes with removing the matrix top if I need to check the moisture content of the soil. I can then tie down the quads to extend their canopy.

:Rasta:

Good morning Mr S *curtsy*

Your grow is looking as beautiful as always.

It makes me rhyme, all the time
The beautiful colour, I do love-r
Your green is easily the best I’ve seen
Its so bright it’s out of sight
I’m observant your leaves are so verdant
Your buds with hints of orange.. fuck it, rhymes over.

I'll need to come up with a better plan than the GDBScrews.
Whatever. But it's too late to avoid the lawsuit.
So my plan will be to drill four holes and run some long skewers though to the other sides. The clips would work to hold the skewers on the top of the pots, as Shed does, but then it interferes with removing the matrix top if I need to check the moisture content of the soil. I can then tie down the quads to extend their canopy.
This is your better plan?

Hello Mr S and you too GDB!
Happy St Patty's to you.

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.

I see I've missed some great grows but I'll be catching up soon.
Smile and stay stoneder

Back
Top Bottom