Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Hey hey, Mr amazing going to test the fluxing skills. This will be one to watch. Good luck brother :high-five: I need to be here for this, flux away my Mr.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Good to see you snid.

With that being said, All I can say is this is going to be another fantastic grow :circle-of-love:

I do hope so OG. :circle-of-love:

He has caught the "fluxing flu" lol

Yes I have, this grow has been in the planning pipes for nearly 6 months now. Everything is ready, we just have to wait for the plant to grow.... :passitleft:

greetings mr. Am4zin its a pleasure to meet you. And thanks for putting this party together. Im new so i did bring some burgers brats ice t beer and of course some bud! I seen fluxing and monster and well who could resist. So thanks for having me bud. This is going to be a fun journey!!

Welcome badger, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Grab a seat before they all go. :passitleft:

:passitleft:

With LA right beside you I get you blow your target!! I'm really excited for this A!!!

I've been sitting in your front yard fairly naked with sunglasses and a blunt just waiting for the action. :nomo:

:passitleft:

With LA right beside you I get you blow your target!! I'm really excited for this A!!!

I've been sitting in your front yard fairly naked with sunglasses and a blunt just waiting for the action. :nomo:

I do hope so, I be happy with 5. Anymore and ill dance naked in my garden, make sure you've got dressed first tho or folk might get the wrong idea. :rofl:

Well you've gone done and committed to that now lol and I've got even more a reason to make sure you smash that 5 target! :)

I need all the help I can get, if the image of me naked drives people to help me do better, I say it's a small price to pay :)

Auto AK47 and Berry Bomb Auto both popped up today. Pics to come later, i'm a little blasted right now :lot-o-toke:

Subbed up for this. Mr Am4zin and LA both wanting 5oz minimum? Haha I see double coming :)

Thanks for coming Kriaze, still waiting on your journal?

New life......

Auto AK47 Day 1

DSC_3587.JPG

Berry Bomb Auto Day 1

DSC_35762.JPG

Pure Chocolope fem day 2

DSC_3585.JPG

Welcome little ones. Grow into happy trees. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thanks for coming Kriaze, still waiting on your journal?

New life......

Auto AK47 Day 1

DSC_3587.JPG

Berry Bomb Auto Day 1

DSC_35762.JPG

Pure Chocolope fem day 2

DSC_3585.JPG

Looking fantastic mate!..Am4zin even lol

My room is undergoing a transformation atm you would not want to see the mess and the crap that my girls are going through :) Once my flower tent is set up I'll go again, looking forward to these lights :)

Back
Top Bottom