Monster cropping?

Re: Monster cropping ???

I came across it on some forum.
It's where you take clones from flowering plants.
AFter going through some ugly changes they apparently create huge plants with many, many tops.
Anyone heard of this?

never heard of it however I do use flowering clones...they branch out like crazy.
good in certain apps like scrogs

these two were taken from a floweing plant about a month and a half ago

havre_028.jpg

havre_028.jpg

havre_027.jpg

havre_026.jpg

these two were taken from a floweing plant about a month and a half ago

havre_028.jpg

havre_028.jpg

havre_027.jpg

havre_026.jpg

nice..is this an example of Monster Cropping?

Thanks Pit, for me its just cloning : ), by the way I`ve learned much from reading your threads and replies, thanks for being here man, peace!

Diesel and Pit,
Do you make it a practice of making clones from flowering ladies? Ever had a problem? Hermie?
D, those pics you posted, are they bigger, more branches than normal?
......thanks for your posts

I take cuts as needed....sometimes they are flowering...flowering clones will branch out by themselves....remember it takes alot longer to get flowering clones to root.
they do not herme

I took these april 10th so almost 2 months, ya I fought to keep em , little harder for me to get flowered clones to take but worth it, never herm on me, not bigger but seems to "branch" a bit more but IDK strain NYCD prob has a bit to do with it, personally I`ve only had herms from seed, peace!

doesnt look to monster to me !!!!!!!!!!! you could take cuttings and grow em faster than taking flowering cuttings ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, theres nothing super about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh the negativity smokr1, its just a discussion dude. Chill.
I think the plant looks sweet!

doesnt look to monster to me !!!!!!!!!!! you could take cuttings and grow em faster than taking flowering cuttings ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, theres nothing super about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like SOMEBODY ran out of meds..........wow.

The plants look terrific. i personally use the supercropping. i start around the 1st week of veg after rooting/transplant. ive noticed this technique is quicker than topping and you dont have to take anything from the plant! let us know how it works out! Happy growing!

Thanks, the pictures were just to show a clone taken from a flowering plant, no cropping has been done with these, monster or super, thanks for the comment : ), their mother turned out some of the best buds I`ve seen so I`m glad I decided to grab these, peace

I have never pulled clone starts from a flowering plant.. where would you take em? Lower I guess?
Is there a limit to when you can cut them off? Say with in 2 weeks of flowering or 2 weeks till harvest?

I have 2 that I really really want to save, but am with in days of harvest now(early clones all died) and am looking at re-vegging the whole plant after harvest.. any ideas?

Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom