MJ420's Second - Dutch Passion's Blueberry and Strawberry Cough Fem SCROG

Re: MJ420's Second. Dutch Passion's Blueberry and Strawberry Cough Fem SCROG

Real nice healthy looking plants you have, we both have the DP BB beans. All i can hear is good things bout them, I'm in the 9th week of flowering and still haven't harvested yet.(I am waiting on those trichs to get amber). 1 thing I did notice with the DP BB it's slow in everything as far as rooting from cloning, showing sex. I started growing skunk #1 the same time I started the DP BB and the trichs on the skunk #1 are way cloudy and more amber then the trichs on the DP BB. At 9 weeks the trichs at this point are still clear and very lil cloudy. ANYWAYS ..............:welldone::goodjob::peacetwo::goodluck:

MJ420's Second. Dutch Passion's Blueberry and Strawberry Cough Fem SCROG

Hey 420,

I found my magnifying glass so I thought I'd put up a few pics.

These pictures are of the top of the Strawberry Cough !
rsz_3-13_1.jpg

rsz_3-13_2.jpg

Thanks for looking !
MJ420:peace:

sooo,
is a scrog hard to do? what all does it take.....it looks great....the plants are terrific...good goin' gal....lavendar:welldone:

Hey Lavender,

Thanks much !
Na SCROG isn't that hard, but I would still recommend trying some LST before.

Also,

I am a Guy !

I know the name, the name ...

Can a mod please change my name ? lol

I have the account for MJ420 I just don't want to switch because I've been a member since Feb 08 .

Thanks for stopping by !

Real nice healthy looking plants you have, we both have the DP BB beans. All i can hear is good things bout them, I'm in the 9th week of flowering and still haven't harvested yet.(I am waiting on those trichs to get amber).

1 thing I did notice with the DP BB it's slow in everything as far as rooting from cloning, showing sex. I started growing skunk #1 the same time I started the DP BB and the trichs on the skunk #1 are way cloudy and more amber then the trichs on the DP BB. At 9 weeks the trichs at this point are still clear and very lil cloudy. ANYWAYS ..............:welldone::goodjob::peacetwo:

Hey Gunjababy,

Thank you man !
I'm seeing the same thing .

The Strawberry Cough being Sativa you would think it would be the later bloomer, but the Blueberry definitely has smaller buds at this point .

+ Rep ( When Possible ) for the Blueberry Brother.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hey Gunjababy,

Thank you man !
I'm seeing the same thing .

The Strawberry Cough being Sativa you would think it would be the later bloomer, but the Blueberry definitely has smaller buds at this point .

+ Rep ( When Possible ) for the Blueberry Brother.

Thanks for stopping by !

Thanks bro, I'm thinking of chopping the skunk #1 sometime next week and hopefully the BB a week after if not sooner.... :peacetwo:

Hey Lavender,

Thanks much !
Na SCROG isn't that hard, but I would still recommend trying some LST before.

Also,

I am a Guy !

I know the name, the name ...

Can a mod please change my name ? lol

I have the account for MJ420 I just don't want to switch because I've been a member since Feb 08 .

Thanks for stopping by !

:peacetwo:
wow,
am i ever sorry....big whoops....yeah, i keep getting called dude and bro, and i'm a girl, but i guess if you say it leevandar, it sounds male....ok...i've sure been called worse....but i am sooooo sorry....and the pics are great....lavendar

Thanks bro, I'm thinking of chopping the skunk #1 sometime next week and hopefully the BB a week after if not sooner.... :peacetwo:

Hey Gunjababy,

I can't wait to see !

:peacetwo:
wow,
am i ever sorry....big whoops....yeah, i keep getting called dude and bro, and i'm a girl, but i guess if you say it leevandar, it sounds male....ok...i've sure been called worse....but i am sooooo sorry....and the pics are great....lavendar

Hey Lavendar,

Thank you !

It's really no big deal about the name.
It is my own fault for the spelling . lol

+ Rep Sister Grower

Thanks for stopping by !

Damn MJ its been to long. Man is your scrog coming out great. Took me a while to see where I left off at. But I'm here and man do 'I love the way your scrog is coming out. :bravo:..and a +rep if I can

Damn MJ its been to long. Man is your scrog coming out great. Took me a while to see where I left off at. But I'm here and man do 'I love the way your scrog is coming out. :bravo:..and a +rep if I can

Hey Butcher ,

Thank you much !

Always great to have you stop by !

Thanks for the + Rep

Hey 420 Mods possibly stopping by,

This is me Mary_Juana420.

If you could please just change the name on the account of Mary_Juana420 to MJ.420 and delete this account that would be fantastic !

Thank you for looking !

MJ420's Second Go
Dutch Passion's Blueberry & Strawberry Cough SCROG (In Progress)

Six Strains to Rule the World Poll !

*Everything stated is by me and only me . It is complete fiction and for entertainment purposes only !

Hey 420,

IYO what will the yield be from my SCROG ?

The screen size is approx. 2' by 6' and the plants vegged for three months !

My goal is between 6-10 Oz dried .
I believe I can make that but what would be your estimate ?

Any opinions right or wrong are welcomed !

Update

3-20 marks one month flowering !

Canopy !
3-20_11.JPG

Couple of the Strawberry Cough buds !
3-20_21.JPG

Close up of a Strawberry Cough bud !
3-20_31.JPG

Under the screen, Took out most every branch (Not fans) under screen.
3-20_41.JPG

Blueberry leaf !
3-20_51.JPG

Blueberry leaf (Blurry but closer) !
3-20_61.JPG

Thanks for looking !

looks good mj420 the buds look like they are filling in nicely. i dont know what your gonna get but its gonna b good. your using a 600watter right?
how do they smell?

looks good mj420 the buds look like they are filling in nicely. i dont know what your gonna get but its gonna b good.

your using a 600watter right?

how do they smell?

Hey Falcore,

Thank you Brother !

Yes its a 600W !

The smell is getting stronger every day, not outrageous or anything, but if you rub a leaf ... woo !
They both smell similar , very sweet smell with a tart "berry" undertone.

The difference between them as far as smell is the Blueberry has started putting out a slight fuel-y smell .

The Strawberry Cough has developed more of that skunky , almost ammonia or piss smell (Not in a bad way at all though).

Very hard to explain but they both smell wonderful to me !

Thanks for stopping by !

howdy,
i am no good at wt. until the wet wt is in...then i usually figure one fourth of that....its usually very close, but again, it depends on the type of buds they are....i get hugh yields on the hybrids, but they dry, mostly, like the sativas, which is low wt., but if they have buds like the kush type or indica, then i usually get the better weight...the others look like little hollow seed pods, or a bunch of hollow grapes, and they dry that way...not alot of wt. with them...but the taste ect. is usually great....lavendar...sorry, not much help...:welldone: your plants look abso f----- lutely gorgeous....no other word for it...:thumb:

howdy,
i am no good at wt. until the wet wt is in...then i usually figure one fourth of that....its usually very close, but again, it depends on the type of buds they are....i get hugh yields on the hybrids, but they dry, mostly, like the sativas, which is low wt., but if they have buds like the kush type or indica, then i usually get the better weight...the others look like little hollow seed pods, or a bunch of hollow grapes, and they dry that way...not alot of wt. with them...but the taste ect. is usually great....lavendar...sorry, not much help...:welldone: your plants look abso f----- lutely gorgeous....no other word for it...:thumb:

Hey Lavendar,

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

With the ratio (According to Dutch Passion) of indica/sativa being 80/20 on Blueberry and 20/80 for Strawberry Cough it will be interesting to see the difference between them.

Thanks for stopping by sister !

1 month and looking strong

Hey Dean,
:thanks: :ganjamon:

:bravo: :bravo:..I love that loew stalk shot. AMAZING!! And I'd +rep you again but, gotta spread more love I guess.

Hey Butcher,

Thanks man !

It's the thought that counts !

Thanks for stopping by guys !

Close-Up's !

All of these pictures are Blueberry !

Sorry about the blurriness.

Blueberry Bud one month flowering!
3-21_1.JPG

In this picture look to the leaf that is at Five O-Clock .
3-21_2.JPG

This is a closeup of above 5:00 leaf .
3-21_3.JPG

In this picture look the the leaf at Six O-Clock .
3-21_4.JPG

This is a closeup of the above 6:00 leaf .
3-21_5.JPG

Thanks for looking !

Back
Top Bottom