Miracle Grow Organic ain't that bad

Thanks for letting me know about him. And also thanks for letting me know about the intro section.
I know miracle soil and time release is bad what I'm wondering about is the organic dry nutrients they have . The npk is 7-6-9 , and there's no time release. So I guess the question I'm asking is what exactly would make this specific nutrient bad?
I made the mistake of using to much , and had to flush to bring my ph back up, it was in the low 5s. Now it's at 6.4.
So I'm wondering if I actually use the correct amount, is there anything in there's that's harmful

they've never really had a decent balance for cannabis. most of their products are trying to be too many things to too many growers, and the company generally doesn't follow good practices.

Miracle Gro is part of, and maybe leading, the new wave of Cannabis related fertilizers, soils and soil amendments.

Man if anyone tells you MG is inferior as a media for outside pots . . .

As the legalization of medical and especially recreational Cannabis becomes the accepted norm the sooner we will see major changes in businesses related to the growing of the plants.

Nothing. It is considered a tomato fertilizer and many growers have had success using tomato fertilizers when they were unable to get Cannabis specific products. The NPK numbers are good enough. It might not have any Calcium in it so buy some. But come to think of it there are plenty of Cannabis fertilizers that do not have any mixed in either.

Back in the good old days there were growers who would buy the Miracle-Gro soil with time release fertilizer mixed in so the company got blamed when the plants started to become stunted. Or someone bought a basic fertilizer sold by Miracle-Gro and ran into problems when they could not dose it properly for their plant.

Check out the link I put in the top of the msg to see what some others have been doing with Miracle Gro.
Will do. And yes , i have calmag also , and a ppm and ph meters . My soil is a 50/50 mix. I will check out your link, just wanted to make sure the problems i was having was my fault and not the product

Back
Top Bottom