Micro Grow

Should be clear and energizing, been a long time since I smoked Red Bud.

Ohh I could definitely use that in my life. I was even considering a tolerance break to get the trippy effects but that's asking a lot.
Beautiful! That is going to make for a nice stash!
Thanks PE! We just rolled a blunt and while it's not cured we smoked a blunt and it's really nice so far
Can you give us a detailed info on your lighting?
Example: 3500k main lights and secondary lights? I've seen you have great results with mixed lighting.
Oh yeah the main light is hlg 265 but I would have rather gone with the 320. I think budget led has slightly better spectrum. I also added in so far red 730 and UVA and will be adding IR and side lighting. its 3500 and I love it so far but if heat wasnt an issue in summer I'd probably go cmh.

Ok ended up with about 12.7 ounces! 4 ounces shy of a pound. Wow super excited. Thanks for following and be sure to check out part 2
37379.jpeg

Ohh I could definitely use that in my life. I was even considering a tolerance break to get the trippy effects but that's asking a lot.

Thanks PE! We just rolled a blunt and while it's not cured we smoked a blunt and it's really nice so far

Oh yeah the main light is hlg 265 but I would have rather gone with the 320. I think budget led has slightly better spectrum. I also added in so far red 730 and UVA and will be adding IR and side lighting. its 3500 and I love it so far but if heat wasnt an issue in summer I'd probably go cmh.

Ok ended up with about 12.7 ounces! 4 ounces shy of a pound. Wow super excited. Thanks for following and be sure to check out part 2
37379.jpeg

Awesome sauce.

Back
Top Bottom