Mh625 First Grow - Soil - BDS - Special Hybrid

mh625

Hi guys so this is my first grow, and my first journal. I have 5 fem bds special, 1 orange kush, and 7 indica sativa mix plants. My medium is 75% miracle grow garden soil and 25% perlite. I know probably miracle grow isn't the best but hey its my first grow and I am still learning so I guess we will see what happens. I have had the plants in veg for about a week under 2 cheap walmart flourescent grow lights, but I just recieved my 600w hps mh lights yesterday so once i get my room set up and the plants transplanted into the 10 gallon pots I will post some pics. I am also going to germ my 5 fem nypd seeds along with another 10 free indica sativa mix seeds from buy dutch seeds today. Oh and I am also attempting to grow some veggies too, I have some tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, peppers, cantelope, and watermelons just for fun to see what happens. I will try to at least update once a week with pics and progress with the plants. So anyway wish me luck.

20140301_145243.jpg
20140301_145237.jpg
20140301_145233.jpg
20140301_145218.jpg
20140301_145206.jpg
20140301_145157.jpg

Here are the pictures as promised. By the way I am waiting on some mylar to get here in the mail to finish my room off. Hopefully it will be here by Monday

Looking good. I like the mix in the blue buckets on the right with cucumbers. Is the one on the left tomatoes?

Yep you got it tomatoes. There is also peppers in it too but u can't really see them in the pictures maybe next week they will be a little more visible

Oh yeah and just for fyi I am currently smoking cindarella 99, bio diesel, purple flo, and bubba kush.

Sweet. I grow the same thing in my tent. I just transplanted most of my tomatoes and cucumbers last night into 7gallon smart pots using FFO.

How do you like purple Flo? I am growing regular FLO. I got a mother and got some clones started from her

Yeah that's cool man. I am hoping I get a decent yield from my veggies too. As far as the purple flo I like it it definitely taste nice and it gets me pretty stoned for about 2 hrs.

Ok just a quick update, watered the plants today they are looking pretty good, before I transplanted them they were stretching a little so when I transplanted them I buried most of the stem and I will say all of them are looking much better to me. I did germ my nypd fem seeds all 5 of them germed along with 5 other of the indica sativa mix that you get for free from bds. I am thinking of possibly doing DWC with 3 of the nypd and 3 of the indica sativa mix but not sure yet. I will post more pics on Friday to show the progress they have made.

Okay pic number 1 is the seeds I just recieved from buy dutch seeds a couple days ago. The ones on the bottom are nypd I had got 5 fem seeds and all of them have germed and as you can see 2 have sprouted and I'm sure the rest is right behind them. On the top of pic one are the free seeds they sent me the indica sativa mix out of ten seeds I have got 6 to germ and 4 have already sprouted.

Pic 2: is an orange kush plant. I bought a quater of orange kush from a dispensary and found a solo seed in it so I figured I'd give it a shot and since its been under the 600w MH it seems like it is growing just fine now.

Pic 3: This is a bds special from my first order it didnt germ as fast as the others but I'm still hoping it turns out ok.

Pic 4: My tomatoes and peppers.

Pic 5: Three indica sativa mix, cantelope, cucumbers, watermelon, and lettuce

Pic 6: Close up of one of the three indica sativa mix

Pic 7: Close up of one of the three indica sativa mix

Pic 8: Close up of one of the three indica sativa mix

Pic 9: Another indica sativa mix seed it seems to be growing good

Pic 10: Indica sativa mix, this one looks a whole lot like the BDS Specials so thats what I'm guessing it is.

Pic 11: BDS Special

Pic 12: BDS Special

Pic 13: BDS Special

Pic 14: BDS Special this one was the best looking spoutling and one day the first set of leaves curled up on it I thought it was going to die but its made a comeback and the leaves grew kinda deformed looking but its growing good now and I'm excited to see what happens with this one.

BTW I have topped all the ones that I thought were ready. Here in a few minutes I will post some pics of the bud that I'm currently smoking.

You can't tell from the pics but, I have not recieved the mylar that I have ordered yet. I think the tiles on the shower are reflecting light a little but when the mylar gets hear it will immediately be put up. I also have been rotating the plants daily. I haven't been doing any nutrients yet, the garden soil I bought says it feeds plants for up to 3 months so if I'm not happy with growth in a week or two then I will look into nutrients or plant food. As far as watering goes I just water them when the top of the soil is looking dry.

Just rotated the plants and checked on my new sprouts got 1 more nypd that has started sprouting. The plants are doing well I have them all vegging the lighting schedule is 18/6. Probably another week or two and ill start the flowering schedule.

Quick update plants are looking good. They are getting bigger slowly. I am going to give them another week in veg and go from there I will post some more pics later tonight. I also think that I am going to go with three of the NYPD's in DWC and give that a shot I have everything I need for it minus some net pots and hydroton.

Ok sorry I haven't posted new pics yet but I will get some up today. I left my three dogs out in my backyard yesterday and my male got out and we have been searching and searching for him so thats the reason I haven't posted any pictures but I will get them up sometime tonight.

Ok here's the pics as promised.

20140311_153229.jpg
This is the BDS Special that has had trouble but I think will end up being fine.
20140311_153225.jpg
This is my Orange Kush Plant it is doing much better.
20140311_153217.jpg
BDS Special
20140311_153210.jpg
BDS Special
20140311_153204.jpg
This is one of the free seeds
20140311_153156.jpg
This is another free seed
20140311_153148.jpg
BDS Special
20140311_153140.jpg
This is the BDS special that I thought was going to die but its looking good now although it really looks nothing like the other BDS special plants so we will just see what happens I guess
20140311_153046.jpg
These are the newest order from BDS the 6 on the bottom are the free seeds, on the top I have three nypd's that have sprouted still waiting on another 2 to pop up.
20140311_153034.jpg
Muy tomatoes and peppers.
20140311_153012.jpg
This is a look at everything, the mylar blankets I ordered still have not arrived, but with that said the plants seem to be getting enough light, I guess those tiles are reflecting pretty decent, so I cant complain.

So I have decided go DWC with three of the nypd plants and three of the free seeds that are with the nypd plants.

Back
Top Bottom