Mayne's Perfect Sun Mini Grow Adventures

420-magazine-mobile755545830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1775671322.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1448694898.jpg
think she's ready for the lights to flip???

The question is, are you? She looks ready to me! How tall is she now? Double that and that's where she should be when she stops stretching maybe a few inches taller. Just worry about keeping the nodes tight and the bud sights in the light and you're golden .

Yeah I'm ready and idk how tall she is really I've had her tied over for a while now and never really looked to see but I'd say maybe 10"-13"at the most I think and yeah that's what I was going for this time is to keep them close as possible w/o stressing in anyway or anything. Is it double or triple the size cause I've heard both and I've had one or two that have passed the 2-3 times bigger

I've been thinking about ordering some quantum boards and then the cobs I already have and put them all in a fixture with them quantum boards but there's just too many ways to go about lights depending on what you want I get too indecisive about it

I would use the Mini up top, and 4pc QB120 for the sides. Put the Cobs aside, wont need them probably,.

Even the wavy sunboard from Photon Phantom,.. HLG never has stock, havent looked recently, but i doubt it. They sell out as soon as they get them in,.

Yeap, just looked, they have NOTHING in stock. ( HLG )

Id just get the wavy boards, for $50 they are a great deal. But youd definitely want to put a dimmer on them to adjust the power

I think they have or had them in stock

Good stuff Bro, your call, your in a 36x36 right? Just remember, to much light is also detrimental. So whatever your choice, make sure you can dim them. More light, more grow is true, but the sides will grow into the light.

Yoo, Update.

73days from seed, 21 days in flower,
FireOG seedling STILL tryin, LOL.. I think there is a powerful Nute layin on the root. She is hangin tuff tho,
The other is growin nicely, its been 12/12 from seed.
Noticing swelling on the larger plant now. Seems to be hitting her stride.
Some sort of OG i think, Has citrus smell, almost grapefruity, but not,lol.
day73-day21flower-6sat.png

day73-day21flower-5sat.png

day73-day21flower-1sat.png

day73-day21flower-2sat.png

day73-day21flower-4sat.png

day73-day21flower-3sat.png

Thanks fellas, and its only day 22. Im not positive on the flowertime as I havent gotten a chance to grow it "Properly", but im guessing its a 75 day strain. It throws pistols on and on and on i do remember tho.

The clones are even stackin nicly now, and that container will be used to force seeds.

Love the PSmini, wish i had a Dwarfstar tho. Had to defol a bit so i can get the other plants in the light between the branches.

another thing i want to add, I havent had to add any additional calmag with this grow. Using the MegaCrop seems to have aided in the ability to eat the light better. Still using just 230PPM worth of it, and seems to be holding good with very tiny tip burn.

Thanks fellas, and its only day 22. Im not positive on the flowertime as I havent gotten a chance to grow it "Properly", but im guessing its a 75 day strain. It throws pistols on and on and on i do remember tho.

The clones are even stackin nicly now, and that container will be used to force seeds.

Love the PSmini, wish i had a Dwarfstar tho. Had to defol a bit so i can get the other plants in the light between the branches.

I was talking to Neil about the ps mini and the dwarf star and if you had two mini's you'd have better coverage and you'd prolly have just as good penetration I think...although the dwarf star has 5 watt diodes in it I think and it's 230watts. Two mini's would be 250 Watts so that's 20 more Watts but I'm going to be ordering another mini here soon and I think I'd might/could/would/will maybe work close to as good as the star but idk for a fact that's just imo and kinda what I gathered from when I was talking to Neil about them

Back
Top Bottom