MassMedMan's Perpetual Mainline

Almost killed this one. Long story. Was going to scrap her. Then, I sat down and had a puff. And, another. Then, I got high....:allgood:

Can you see it?

It's my 420 plant.

:)

20150725_153503.jpg

She'll be ready for flower in six weeks or so....

Wicked plant, (aggressive) nice training with others too, watching and learning :thumb:

That right there is epic! A legit 420 plant! too cool brother!

:goodjob: well done mate , looking sweet to the beat :)

I really pulled that one out my back side. I made a terrible error with feeding and thought I'd scrap her...

Love it my friend :) :)

Thanks LA!:Namaste:

Wicked plant, (aggressive) nice training with others too, watching and learning :thumb:

Glad to have you, I learn on the fly so we'll do it together.

Hahah sure as shit there is a 420 in that!!

:)

That right there is epic! A legit 420 plant! too cool brother!

420 squared ;)

:420::420::420: I see it. Inspirational MMM.

She will pay you good for not scrapping her :circle-of-love:

Yes, sir. A few others doing revegs made me think twice. Plus,,, I just have a hard time killing them,,,, intentionally. I have the space, there's nothing to do really but let her recover and take off. Plenty of opportunity for me to learn on this now,,, before,, she was easy.

Thanks for coming by, Mate!!

Have not updated all these in a while. Made a mistake last time and called the Sugar Black Rise a THC Bomb. Roll call

420 plant,, from seed

20150727_213947.jpg

Holy Grail Kush, from seed

20150727_213923.jpg

Sugar Black Rose, c onlone, formerly known as THC Bomb ;) she likes salt

20150727_213910.jpg

Deep Cheese, clone

20150727_213859.jpg

Gonna throw another one in here.

The pic has a lot going on but,, I'll splain it to you...

THC bomb clone that I left four branches, as usual she's been topped & supercropped. She is now in a five gallon smart pot from a spring grow, recycled soil.

Once she got in the five gallon. I pulled the four branches out with Velcro fabric stuff. Today, I put a mini tomato cage over the top leaving the branches outside the cage.

And, I'll train the four branches up the cage...

20150801_163247.jpg

Gonna update the originals over the weekend.

Here is my Holy Grail Kush. Really liking this strain so far. Let her grow a little to figure how I wanted to train her.

Added some chicken wire, weaved branches through,, getting interesting, she might be the next plant in bloom room....

20150806_145304.jpg

20150806_145249.jpg

:thanks:

♫ Bend 'em, shape 'em, anyway you want 'em.
Long as you love 'em, it's alright! ♫♪♫

Sure doing some cool stuff with the plants MMM!

Mine are as untidy as the rest of my life but smoke ok. :)

L8r

Loving your Magivered training cages and all. Your plants look very happy indeedie :)

Growing up I loved that show,, that's a compliment indeed... Thank you, LA!!

Here's what I'm thinking of doing with this one,, still not sure but it'll help me mange things better/easier

20150807_152736.jpg

Here's another, dropped this one, didn't break on the drop, it broke when I tried to fix her.... :(

Sugar Black Rose, supposed to be a high CBD strain, her mother is rocking the bloom room right now.

I tried to bring her back down mainline style after the drop but she isn't having that,, now she wants to climb and it's easier on the break,, so, she'll climb, kinda...

Poor choice of cans, live and learn.I won't use that type of container again.

Was thinking about scraping her, or changing pots, but that's too much work at this point, I'm interested in the strain....

20150808_134433.jpg

20150808_134441.jpg

Have a great day everyone!!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom