Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

sarah,, please,, i have a two year old mars hydro 300,, with five burnt out lights,, can i get replacement lights? to solder myself,, which i am capable of

sarah,, please,, i have a two year old mars hydro 300,, with five burnt out lights,, can i get replacement lights? to solder myself,, which i am capable of
Sure nivek, don't worry, send email to us: solutions@mars-hydro.com and take a picture of the lights, states your problem and give your address, we can send the replacement parts to you accordingly. :high-five:

Alrite, Considering the value for money i have gotten from my Mars II 400w i think its only right i share a few grows in here. I have been using the light for 2 years now with zero problems or faults, Still works like a champ brand new out the box.

Every plant grown has given me fat tight frosty buds. I had an unbranded light for my first grow and the massive difference getting the Mars made was night and day. My first grow gave me a return of 36g with the unbranded, my second grow with the Mars II 400w returned me 121g with the the same strain and growbox.

I would also like to mention the staff at Mars are great for quick replys and try help with any questions or suggestions you may have. Customer service also a bonus when buying anything.

If i could afford it i would upgrade to one of Mars stronger lights tomorrow and i know i would get my moneys worth. Unfortunately it will be quite some time before i will have cash to spare but i am incredibly happy with the light i have as it is doing a wonderful job.

Anyway, here is a few plants. I havent took pictures of all my grows but here is a few that i have.

Northern lights

full

full

Auto White Widow

full

full

full

full

C99
My current grow just now.

full

full

Worth every single $
Keep up the good work Mars :goodjob:

That auto white widow is impressive to say the least.

I am thrilled! Just got info that we are applying the next year's Spanabis in Spain in March, should pass! So might be our first Canabis Cup in EU. :D
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Any EU growers would love to go there and hang out with us. :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Time past so fast, Oct. is over from my side, and only few hours left for most of you guys as well. And we will welcome the shopping season November! :green_heart:
In China, we have double eleven, 11.11, biggest shopping event in China and some of the other countries now.
And we have Black friday sales for most of other countries as well. Give me some idea which holiday you prefer? :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Sorry I was not around yesterday for a long time. I will catch everything up today! :Namaste:
Went to alibaba meeting last afternoon, they give us an award of 10 years! :circle-of-love:Just so you know, we are in the led grow lights industry for 10 years, I feel grateful to my company, and sometimes I feel proud as well! :love: We see so many ups and downs for both of our company and other companies, and time will always tell the truth, the great ones stays! And I am so happy we have went through all of these things, and hopefully there will be another 10, 20, 50 years coming. :circle-of-love:
And in the mean time, I wanna thank everyone that support us along the way! Give our sincerely gratitute to the longest forum we sponsers here :420:, and let me apply for a giveaway! :ganjamon:

Too bad we cannot print the t-shirt design our growers make. :( We had to make the t-shirt ourself. :surf:
But it looks pretty cool as well. As most places are winters now, this time, we make the long t-shirts for you, which also will add the flannelette inside. you can feel the warm from Mars Hydro. :slide:
1541058899799.png

1541058953707.png

Forget to tell, that we are going to attend the MJ canabis event in LAS VEGAS from Nov 12~14th this month! Anyone would like to meet us? Come feely, I will send booth number soon; You might see our new lights there. :D

EVENT DETAILS: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Event: 2018 Fall Marijuana Business Conference & Expo
Main Conference Start Date: Wednesday November 14, 2018
Address: 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Okay, time to GIVEAWAY! :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
In order to show more love and celebrate our 10th anniversary, :rollit: I applied the giveaway for all of you on :420:
How to Participant?
- Time: from Nov. 2th ~ 20th; Winner anounced on Nov. 22th.
- Post your buds pictures in Mars Hydro Thread which you think is the best!
- use tag #marshydrorock in your text.
- Over 50 growers attend, winner will get an upgraded Mars II 900
- Over 100 growers attend, winner will get one upgrated Mars II 1600
- Over 200 growers attend, winner will get one Mars Pro II 320
- Winner will be the one get the likes the most!

Are you ready? Come and try your luck here! :yahoo:

Sweet, I am close to harvest , and should have a nice Mars-Hydro grown flower to post. It will be my 1st all LED grow, entry on the way!

Sweet, I am close to harvest , and should have a nice Mars-Hydro grown flower to post. It will be my 1st all LED grow, entry on the way!
Cool Mootah, looking forward to your nice bud pictures. :D Cheers! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom