Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

ATT: Recently we found some fake email claims that they are Mars Hydro like:
420love@mars-hydadmin@vividgro.com, We used to found some email like 420grow@gmail.com etc., and they are trying to talk customer into buying Mars Hydro products from them, after customer paid good money, they won't ship out items, or ship out some fake items. This is definitely not fair to our customers! :(
So please all be attention, all mars hydro sales rep, will have email address like: xxx@mars-hydro.com or xxx@lgledsolutions.com, all other email address like @gmail.com @hotmail.com or even like @vividgro.com is definitely FAKE! Please do not buy anything from them :Namaste::Namaste:

This month we know that Canada is going to be legalize soon, I believe on 17th? Correct me if I mention it wrong. So we will have a promotion for all Canadian customers. 10% off for all products from the legalize date to the end of this month, and with some gift to sent as well. :cool::cool::cool:
Detailed info, after the banner out, I will put!

Hi Sara you are absolutely right. Canada will be fully legal on Oct 17th. That sounds like a great deal, hopefully I will have some spare cash before the end of the month so I can replace my cheap knockoff of your great product. I wish I knew then what I know now.

Thank you for the heads up!
Yeah, not for our products, but for all other products, there may be some guys selling cheap, but after customer paid, they ship fake items, or even not ship anything. :( Money is not easy to earn, so better guarrantee our money in a safe way, buy products from right place. :green_heart:

Hi Sara you are absolutely right. Canada will be fully legal on Oct 17th. That sounds like a great deal, hopefully I will have some spare cash before the end of the month so I can replace my cheap knockoff of your great product. I wish I knew then what I know now.
Hi Nick420Guy, great you like our promotion. Feel free to help us share the messages. :) Only Canada have this promotion, other countries don't. :) Cheers! And if you have any needs or question, just let us know. Will be more than happy to help! :circle-of-love:

I’m doing good Sara thanks for asking. Just living the American dream growing my own weed lol.
Haha, great life for sure! :popcorn:
Well, but I have a question, since Trump have new policy about the world trading, many items from outside has increased tax, is this affect the life much? :reading420magazine: Luckily our lights and tents is not in the products list, otherwise we might increase price as well. but due to the new policy, the shipping company increasing prices, while the customs is more difficult to clear than before now. :(

The new tariffs haven't been in effect for very long, so most people in the USA don't see any difference at all. Next year many things will cost more.

I"m happy to hear that your company isn't on the lists. :)

The new tariffs haven't been in effect for very long, so most people in the USA don't see any difference at all. Next year many things will cost more.

I"m happy to hear that your company isn't on the lists. :)
Yeah, it is great, since LED grow lights is already more expensive than other stuffs, if added more tax, I guess more ppl cannot afford it, :( :Namaste:

Have you found adding. HPS and LED in same room benefits or fights each other in terms of penetration and what works better!

It's pretty common to mix CMH with HPS to give the HPS a more complete spectrum, and studies have found the plants perform better under the mixed spectrum. I assume the same would be true if you mixed HPS with LED, but much more expensive.

Great! Family reunion, I also hang out with my high school friends and teachers, :D Too bad I couldnot share the pictures, only cannabis related can be shared. :green_heart:
But I do also miss you guys a lot as well! :p
Welcome back sara

Though I’d share my review I grew my chemdawg auto under your reflector during flowering this summer( late ) and wanaabke to catch it in time and let me tell you the reflector 144 can still preform after how many years ?

Just wanted to say I’m one very happy customer sara.

Much love from Canada ✊

This month we know that Canada is going to be legalize soon, I believe on 17th? Correct me if I mention it wrong. So we will have a promotion for all Canadian customers. 10% off for all products from the legalize date to the end of this month, and with some gift to sent as well. :cool::cool::cool:
Detailed info, after the banner out, I will put!
Damn it sara I don’t have money right now or I’d be hitting that up so fast :Namaste:

Amen on your last sentence bro

Back
Top Bottom