Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

yeah no worries guys keep in mind as well these are taken at about mid way through the distance of flower and veg so you get a guesstimation on pretty much the mid distances on par values :).

Thanks Spart. For anyone curious, here's the PAR data for the Mars II 1200 on a 4x4' area.

420-magazine-mobile1943162827.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
So, from that chart it shows an effective flowering coverage of about 2.5'x2.5' for the 1200. 3'x3' at the very most. Since a par anything under 500 wont do much at all for flower.

Sent from my android from outer space!

We have PAR value chart on our website in the Description section,you can check.:high-five:
Hey everyone, I did a few searches in this thread to see if anyone has measured the PAR value of the Mars lights. I didn't see any but just figured I would ask

Hi Riden2low,you can go with the Mars Pro II Epistar160 this time,160 is little bit brighter than 128.The difference between them is the chip's brand,one is Epistar,another is Cree.Other parts are the same:high-five:
Have a Mars Pro II Cree128 now and I am thinking of picking up another Mars Pro II but thinking of trying the Mars Pro II Epistar160. Is both the same brightness?

:circle-of-love:One Reflector 144 can replace a 350HPS,3 pcs Reflector 144 will nicely cover all the corner of the tents,but need make sure the temperature under control.:high-five:May need to raise the light up .:Namaste:
i have the reflector 192 & a 400w hps in a 4x4 with no issues, 3 would probably be perfect.

:thanks:Thanks for your help,Gorgar.If our customer need to check the PAR value,we will post here.And now we add PAR value chart on our official webiste.Yes,if you need,i also can send you by email or PM.:high-five:
There was somebody that posted some PAR videos in this thread a while ago, but I remember that some of them were deleted. Maybe even by the poster...I don't know. But that was before the MH Pro Series came out and I think that they basically looked at the MarsIIs and the Reflectors.

I don't think that Sara has ever posted PAR values here...but it was requested again a couple of months ago. Maybe if you email her she can send you the PAR readings for a particular light. Good luck!

:circle-of-love:Ok,i c.Looking forward to your pics of harvest.I'm sure you will get great yield.:bravo:
No grow Journal as of yet. I have uploaded a few pics on My profile.I Will post some here at Harvest

:circle-of-love:hi Darkscotia,we do not have enough of stock for some products this time.The next shipment will arrive Canada this week,we are trying confirm when can we get it.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.The tent which you needed will arrive around mid Dec.:high-five:
I'm ready unfortunately you have no stock on tents I want.no deals for me I guess.

:goodjob:
yeah no worries guys keep in mind as well these are taken at about mid way through the distance of flower and veg so you get a guesstimation on pretty much the mid distances on par values :).

:circle-of-love:Only few hours left for Reflector series,you still have time.:cheer:
Sunday(27th,Nov) Reflector series 10%off,00:00-24:00 Los Angeles time.Our quantity is limited,offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only.
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Reflector9.jpg

:cheer:Mars Pro II series will on Sale in a few hours,get ready.:welcome:
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off 00:00-24:00 Los Angeles time.Our quantity is limited,offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only.
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Our quantity is limited ,offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
PRO.jpg

:bravo:Your plants will like it.May i know how many plants you have there?:cheer:
Just pulled the trigger on a 144x5. Looking forward to see what it can do. .

Hi Riden2low,you can go with the Mars Pro II Epistar160 this time,160 is little bit brighter than 128.The difference between them is the chip's brand,one is Epistar,another is Cree.Other parts are the same:high-five:

Thanks Sara. I will be ordering one here very shortly.:Namaste:

It's my pleasure.If you need to know anything else,please feel free to ask me here at anytime.:welcome:
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off 00:00-24:00 Los Angeles time.
Thanks Sara. I will be ordering one here very shortly.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom