Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway

First let me congratulate the winners and Thank you to Mars-Hydro for putting on this fine event. All well deserved.
Congratulations on the lucky number #283 #236 #573:theband:
NO. 283 @Fredwak
NO. 236 @Ganjagrandaddy
NO. 573 @Ravenflyhigh

This is one of the first plants I grew using Mars-Hydro light. I believe it was a 300, don't remember the model, but I still have it and it still works. Currently letting my brother in-law use it. The strain is Bruce Banger #marshydro420sale.

Notice I was still trying to figure out the scrog net spacing. Started with about 6 inches and found that 3 inches work well for my purpose.

Tok..

Bruce Banger Flower 12-12--Day20b- 60.jpg

#marshydro420sale

Alpine Star CBD:

IMG_1859.jpeg

#Marshydro420sale apparently I won a coupon.. i wish my brand new, tsw2000, was working.. waiting for a response from solutions at mars hydro.. going on a month with new light, but it hasn't worked since 3rd day..but, i guess, i can now buy another light with a coupon..smh...i just cant afford another one...it took almost a whole weeks paycheck to get that tsw2000..way too much $, to spend and not have a working light..

20210411_082235.jpg
Congrats on the win. I had an issue with a light from @Mars Hydro . They took care of me very well and I'm sure they will do the same for you.
Smile and stay stoneder

Hey there fellow stoneders. Thanks to everyone for the congrats and thanks again to @Mars Hydro. for everything!
Smile and stay stoneder

Back
Top Bottom