Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway & Photo Contest

#Mars hydro 420 give away.
Thanks @Mars Hydro :thanks:
@UsaBags @usa avapro @USAcali9 check out this light.

Stay safe
Bill

20210309_204227.jpg

20210309_202520.jpg
Why are you showing us such ugly, tiny plants?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WOW @Bill284, this girl is a BEAST!!!! And very attractive too - I'd do her. The second picture is great and may have PHOTM potential?

Timber.
Biggest stalk iv seen sticking out of a cup. Everrrrr
What won't you do my friend.
Your never ending changes and techniques keep me fascinated.
Hope you are having a great day Shed, no spell check hehe.

Stay safe
Bill
When I saw this picture and he said it's 47 grams dry weight, from a BIG GULP, I started wondering how many Big Gulps I could fit on the floor of the 5x5.

:rofl:

#marshydro420

@Rexer @N420 @Jon

Coco hempy Gorilla on day 12 taking natural sun light - under 1006ppfd! :cheesygrinsmiley: Nothing beats the real sun spectrum. Except maybe @Mars Hydro FC4800 led light;)
5CBD7055-FB6E-4B34-B009-6B37AF033ED2.jpeg

7,5hrs more for 4/20/2022 here in Finn :passitleft:

- V

Why are you showing us such ugly, tiny plants?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WOW @Bill284, this girl is a BEAST!!!! And very attractive too - I'd do her. The second picture is great and may have PHOTM potential?
You are too kind sir.
I'm just digging out from last night's blizzard. :rofl:
Hope your good Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Yes and no. It was supposed to be an auto and it never auto'd. I had to flip it to get it to bloom.
Lol. Yes and no. So....it was a photo seed of the same strain you thought you were getting and just got accidentally put in an auto package? That's happened to me once.

Lol. Yes and no. So....it was a photo seed of the same strain you thought you were getting and just got accidentally put in an auto package? That's happened to me once.

All the other seeds in the same 10 pack auto'd. Was supposed to be Northern Lights x Big Bud auto but smelled super fruity unlike any other Northern I've grown.

Channel + Photoperiod behaving excellently #marshydro420
IMG_0359.jpg

Euhm I'm just typing at & a letter and look at the autofill as anyone I've interacted with is already here me thinks. @Llama @oODoctorWhoOo @BB0420 get a picture in and some names...you never know if the post is selected.
I've got 3 chances in, bettathannuttin

Back
Top Bottom