Looking for NOVICE Female growers like me

Yep ! They have plenty of drainage holes! I made sure of that. I also sanitized my equipment and buckets prior to transplanting to prevent any contamination.
Is that where they stay?
What direction does the balcony face? South?

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Is that where they stay?
What direction does the balcony face? South?

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Iā€™m south facing. They are completely out in the sun during the day with no shade until about 7 -8 pm. When the sun sets. I germinated them there too in a makeshift greenhouse. They seem like they are very happy there. Should I move them to more shade? They get full sunlight where they are

Iā€™m south facing. They are completely out in the sun during the day with no shade until about 7 -8 pm. When the sun sets. I germinated them there too in a makeshift greenhouse. They seem like they are very happy there. Should I move them to more shade? They get full sunlight where they are
No that's perfect. :thumb:
Stay right in the sun as long as possible.
Your going to get bugs.:Namaste:
Depending on the foliage around you it could vary.
Mosquito dunks are good for gnats.
A spray as a weekly preventative might be handy for chewers.;)
I'm using SNS 209 with rosemary oil as a root drench.
But there's several good products at crapy tire or a hydro/gardening shop.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

lol. These are my girls ā¤ļø the first one on the left was slow to start and I have no idea what strain they are. I got seeds from someone I no longer talk to and decided to germinate them this year. Any advice is appreciated

image.jpg
The girls are looking healthy. Great job!

No that's perfect. :thumb:
Stay right in the sun as long as possible.
Your going to get bugs.:Namaste:
Depending on the foliage around you it could vary.
Mosquito dunks are good for gnats.
A spray as a weekly preventative might be handy for chewers.;)
I'm using SNS 209 with rosemary oil as a root drench.
But there's several good products at crapy tire or a hydro/gardening shop.

Stay safe
Thank for the advice! Iā€™m going to get some rosemary oil. I was going to use tea tree but Iā€™m afraid of burning the leaves

Thank for the advice! Iā€™m going to get some rosemary oil. I was going to use tea tree but Iā€™m afraid of burning the leaves
Bug bgone make good sprays.
8f you can't find a rosemary product.
Don't just mix your own.

Stay safe

Newb to indoor tent growing here...its a challenge fighting humidity/temp. Lots of help on this site and the only way to learn is to make mistakes along the way. My tip - dont over do it on the fertilizer and put some thought into your growing location before you start. (something I didnt do) Good luck!
still reading on humidity factors for indoor tent grow , this information overload about I;m on my Seedling Stage I've read to maintain 70-80% humidity how do I do this?

still reading on humidity factors for indoor tent grow , this information overload about I;m on my Seedling Stage I've read to maintain 70-80% humidity how do I do this?
You can add a humidifier or some people hang wet towels in the room. But if your new don't stress too much about it. Here's my ladies and their current temp/humidity šŸ‘

PXL_20240615_161345799.jpg
PXL_20240621_213238593.jpg
PXL_20240629_205946494.jpg

Ahhhh the humidity. I pulled half my hair out obsessing over this. lol

I'm still new at tent growing myself, The only reason I grew in a tent is because I live in a condo and wanted to keep the smell under control, but I didn't think about controlling the environment.
I'll mention a few things I bought and learned so far. This stuff can get expensive quick, so I didn't buy unless I thought I'd need for future use.

You may have come across something called VPD in your research. Vapor Pressure Deficit I bought this VIVOSUN AeroLab THB1S (with the probe) so I could monitor. There are optimal ranges for plant growth.

For the seedling and into the early veg stage I used 2 separate bowls of water with a damp microfiber towel hanging into each bowl. This allowed the towels to wick up water from the bowls and increased humidity.
You'll probably want to get a humidifier at some point. I used this one, AC Infinity Humidifier because I could read the data on it. I don't grow a large number of plants, so it works well for me

De-humidifier - you may or may not need one of these. I bought one that takes humidity out of the entire room.

A few other things I learned:

Think about tent placement. Choose an area away from heat/sun.

The airflow, and number of plants in the tent will have an effect on the temp/humidity levels.

Humidity level of the room where the grow tent is located will also have an effect on the humidity level inside the tent.

I hope some of this helped! its still early and I'm on my 1st cup of coffee šŸ™‚

I prefer a wick and fan humidifier vs an ultrasonic one. An ultrasonic one will put all the minerals up into the air and your extraction filter will get clogged with it sooner than wanted. :)

I really didnt need to use the humidifier. I suppose it depends what part of the country your in. During the winter months it may be a different story. Also using distilled water is a must

Thanks šŸ™ I will definitely try the rosemary and mosquito dunks šŸ¦Ÿ
Your plants look great in those containers. My state is having a heat wave dry an breezy terribly hot for plants an animals. I've been pulling my 15gal black plastic pots under a tree for shade. I'm in Oregon but our temps are 15degrees hotter than what was " normal ". Just becareful and good luck with sexing those plants. It won't begin to show until we get less daylight hrs. I grew 4 old bag seed last summer along with 5 fem. seeds and damn if they all weren't girls. Had a trim party my gawd it was awful LOL.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom