Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

So after her seedling stages over and we're talking about the auto here I will feed as follows.....

Early veg week 1
Mid veg week 2
Full veg week 3
Early flower week 4
Midflower week 5
Full flower rest of growth.....
Using my Uncle Sheds recipe that has worked so great for me so far with everything that I've grown.. I have grown a total of four strains with this recipe let's go see.

Clementine and Judith both two unknown strains both plants were different.
Krissi and broken ass Sour G's
Black sugar will be my final test along with northern lights for this recipe and then it's locked in for life as in I will never need any more marijuana feeding recipe! I'm high as hell off his Bud it just keeps on getting better and better I still haven't cracked open no more jars it's been almost a month! Hahahahahah pix soon very soon 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜
Just follow the green brick road.....

What do you call a blind dinosaur?
A do you think you see a saurus!

What do you call a blind dinosaurs dog?
A do you think you see a saurus Rex! Lmao

No problem. Here's a 2 pounder on advanced cheapest grow micro bloom mars cheapest coco loco no supplements. Mephisto Hubbabubba and RocBudInc Purple Roc v1 Crystal meth x purple rocberry to be fair it's been a while. All jokes aside. I have no idea why this grow did what it did. Both plants were topped. Watered and fed every day with minimum 1 liter run off. If EC was getting high I'd keep watering until it would turn south
Your buds reminded me of when I grew out Clementine and Judith. Them was a big ass plants bro and they was grown in a 2x2. Them buds you had in them pics that was the kinds I like to grow

Anywho I want to thank @ViparSpectra for this wonderful light! And I also want to thank @SeedsMan for the wonderful opportunity to grow some large buds with the Black Sugar and Northern light Auto, and my uncle Shed for the lovely and saviorly kicking it in your ass hell of a buzz full of energy good mood all the way around Sour G! Sour G is the type of bud that put you in the mood that you want to be in in other words whatever you're feeling it enhances it if you're happy you're energetic if you're tired it'll lay you back... The buzz is quite long as well... It looks like I'm only going to be able to use one bar that @VIVOSUN gave me for a prize because it's for a 4x4 tent I just opened the box and found that out but I can only use one of the bars but I still thank them.

20231022_204609.jpg

20231022_204613.jpg

20231022_204605.jpg

20231022_204554.jpg

20231022_204538.jpg

20231022_204529.jpg

Glad you are having a great day you deserve it.
Hell yeah brother thank you then you know I got to get home and play with my garden ain't nothing like an indoor grow brother I'm here to tell you you got mega control don't have to worry about no damn bugs or nothing long as you set it up properly and have it cleaned out good fresh dirt clean your fans off with alcohol I spray rubbing alcohol all over my shit but first I wipe everything down with bleach the day before so it sets for 24 hour. Then I wiped it down with alcohol then I'll spray the tent down with hydrogen peroxide I never have no problems with bugs or nothing. Winter time's coming so I'm going to be having a problem with humidity it's already down in the 30s in my room time to break out the Vicks but hell it don't last long man it'll be wore out by the time I get off work. So I'm going to have to work on something different if I'm going to rectify my humidity something that'll last a while and I can set it and have it set at a certain number and it won't get no higher than that number. As in whatever I need my humidity to be on that time. That's why I love indoor grow because I can give them drought cake on the crystals and trichomes really big beautiful potent buds! The hell Keith your plants look so awesome man I was so tore up over that shit that happened with you , what rotten fucking luck on that. Very sorry about that brother at least you got that one most definitely better than nothing. Take care of yourself bro heading home

How do you figure out where to set your lights is it just from experience.
Yep most definitely experience live and learn buddy to close you get fucked. But know I will go with @ViparSpectra recom.....
Also I forgot to say when I'm planning my Northern light Auto I just stuck it in the dirt moist dirt and then I sprayed again put my Dunkin cup on top to make it more humid. I did not do my paper towel method on these and yes they did sprout within 24 hours with the paper towel.

Finally home and I'm off tomorrow and I figured the poles out to boot! So when I go up check on my babies I'll see about installing those high CFM bars but don't know if I'll do it or not yet I want to get them set down in their scrog first and then see we're about to put the poles. At least I got them figure it out though and ready to roll. And thank you so much again @VIVOSUN

Back
Top Bottom