Land Of Perpetual Chronic

Sign me up mate. This is a great looking grow. What a fucking lineup of too shelf bud. You've got some beauties growing...gonna be a fun thread here.
Hey JimJonesJr!!
Awesome having you here my man!
I'm happy with the selection of strains too.....some badassery bud incoming.
Have a smokey day brother

Late to the party as usual... Loooking the goods mate. That Critical White cola :drool:
Hey brother, gonna be a big party brother and sooo awesome to have you here...
The Critical White is an extremely tasty smooth smoke with a nice steady buzz... gets ya laughing.

Hey 420ian's....
Hope everyone's medicated and well..

Veg room:
Feeding Flairform CMX 1ml/L, Mighty Growth Enhancer 1ml/L all weeks.
Nute / water / nute / water @ 6.2ph.. wet / dry schedule.
Godfather og, MBB, MBB
Godfather og, Gelato #33, MBB
GSC, Gelato #33, Kosher Kush

Flower tent:
Week 6..
Feeding Flairform CMX 1ml/L, Mighty Bloom Enhancer 5ml/L this week only then back to normal flowering feeding.

Monster Bruce Banner has been a very beautiful plant to grow.. the buds are extremely dense at this stage and have a lovely aroma which is hypnotizing...

Chiquita Banana still has a month to go and has very nice looking buds already, og kush and banana og genetics seem to work well together. A refreshing terp that seems like a creamy citric smell. Yummm

Jacinda Gelato #33 is well and truly a wonderful looking plant... snowed with crystals it's very appealing.
Smells like citrus, fruity orange and mint...(Parents: Sunset Sherbert and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies)

Stay medicated 420 family! :Rasta: :ganjamon: :bong: :hookah: :volcano-smiley:
:420:

Beautiful, all of it. Nothing like good genes.
They sure are,..... been a smooth run with these girl's too and with good genetics it makes growing even more fun / rewarding.

Killer crop mate :ganjamon::headbanger:
Cheers my man, I'm spoilt for bud choice at the moment and it's about to get better too.
Bbq at mine early new year..... smoke some meat and then buds / oil.

Veg room:
Feeding Flairform CMX 1ml/L, Mighty Growth Enhancer 1ml/L all weeks.
Nute / water / nute / water @ 6.2ph.. wet / dry schedule.
Flower tent:
Week 6..
Feeding Flairform CMX 1ml/L, Mighty Bloom Enhancer 5ml/L this week only then back to normal flowering feeding.

Everything looking nice and healthy in the perpetual land of chronic. Interested in you nute schedule. Is this all you feed them throughout veg?

.... smoke some meat and then buds / oil.

Sounds like a great way to spend a morning afternoon evening day :yummy:

Everything looking nice and healthy in the perpetual land of chronic. Interested in you nute schedule. Is this all you feed them throughout veg?

Sounds like a great way to spend a morning afternoon evening day :yummy:
Hey McRib,
Yeah brother, I use tomato mix which is reasonably hot so this allows me to use these nutes in veg alone...
I've tried a few other nutes but found this combo is simple and works great..

BCNZ...I will check out advance seeds...your Gelato 33 is stunning.
I'd recommend it too, nice danky nugs with potent terps man...
I got the fast gelato #33 with a 45-55days flowering time and today they're on day 39.. I'll get some new pics up today.

Hope your all good brother?
Well done this run!

My invitation must still be in the mail, what time are you expecting us? :laughtwo:
hehehe If you were in NZ then it'd be all go brother DutchinAB... smoking all day, everyday... have a smokey day brothers!

Back
Top Bottom