King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Ok so I will share my embarrassment
420-magazine-mobile777415871.jpg

Looks right on the money to me, should end up with 4-6 main tops on that plant now.

Cut off a fan leaf on accident is it going to damage/kill the plant?
Nope your okay those leafs are the main source of power fir your plant all Dan leaves produce carbs sugars which at night they build. Not the end of your life man. People cut fans or trim them all the time.

Hete are sone more veg pics . Two white cookies feminized seeds photos . Coming through no sign of other .

Hete are sone more veg pics . Two white cookies feminized seeds photos . Coming through no sign of other .
Dope!

420-magazine-mobile177220495.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1140722508.jpg
of the shell isn't off by tomorrow on this one should I help it out.
420-magazine-mobile1729082295.jpg
Candy cane auto newest topped bouncing back fast
420-magazine-mobile2126600641.jpg
new nyc d auto. Hoping fir better run thus time with her happy with her already lst them very soon.

See what that seedling looks like tmro, you may have help
Ya I carefully very carefully got it off could nt resist first c successful time. C guess it's very true that photos donr like to start in 3 gal pots lol

Ya I carefully very carefully got it off could nt resist first c successful time. C guess it's very true that photos donr like to start in 3 gal pots lol
I've had all but 1 take off very quickly in my 3 gallon pots. The only one that has stunted was the most current and it was only stunted by 2 days bc the shell didn't wanna fall off and I had to remove. Just like what yours did here.

Back
Top Bottom